48. Bhai ki bike

"Hi di. Hi Bhai." Adaa said to them nervously with a small wave of hand.

They both first looked at each other, then at the clock and then her.

"Yea actually I am here to ask Bhai for a favour." She said looking everywhere but them.

And they looked at her in amusement.

It was just too new for them to look Adaa this way. So nervous and scared. As is someone's gonna eat him for what she's gonna ask.

"What happened Adu? Come in and tell." Isha lovingly told Adaa even though sarcasm was lurking thru her voice. She knew the little Miss was up to something unusual.

"Yes come inside Adaa." Vedant said her.

She got inside their room and sat on the bed.

And looked at Vedant with hopeful eyes.

"Speak now."
"Ab bolo bhi."
Vedant and Isha said at the same time.

"Uhh wo...Bhai you know your bike which you baught last month." Adaa started.

"Harley Davidson? Yes. What about that?" He asked putting his hands in his grey sweatpants. Which, Isha found immensely hot.

"Exactly! The Harley Davidson. Actually, I wanted to ask if.. um.." she trailed in hesitation. She knows how much he loves his cars but his possessiveness about his bike is something else.

He own two bikes. Harley Davidson being the latest addition.

And her dumb husband asked her to get the keys of the new bike from his Bhai for him. He too, like his Bhai, loves Bhai. But did not own any as he never really thought to buy one. But this perticular one is a craze. Which both brothers had.

"Main ye puch rahi thi ki..apki bike ki.. mujhe, I mean ek din ke liye bas..." She pursed her lips after saying so. She knew Bhai was very calm person, but she also saw him threatening and almost hitting one of the neighbours for scratching his bike by mistake.

Khaufnak drishya tha wo.

"About my bike. What?" Vedant asked. He somehow got an idea where this whole conversation was leading to.

"KiAgarAapEkDinnKeLiyeApneBikeKiKeysDedeMujhe." She said in one breath. Eyes closed. And then heaved a sigh. Opened her eyes only to see their confused faces.

"Ahaaannn." She groaned as she understood that they didn't got anything she said earlier.

Her patience lost and she just asked straight.

"Neesh was asking for your bike keys Bhai." She said frustrated with herself and her husband dear.

"Okay. And?" Bhai replied.

"And? What do you mean and? He wants your keys that's all?" She said, more like asked.

"Alright. Here." He gave her his old bike's keys and said so.

"Ye kya hai?" She cross questioned.

"Bike keys? But tell him to handle with care." He said narrowing his eyes at her.

"Nahi ye wali nahi." She was now frowning. Didn't Bhai get which bike she was asking about?

And Isha on the other hand was sniffling a laugh. She knew what was going on and how Adaa was handling it.

"Toh?" Now Vedant knew too. And he was glaring at Adaa, more like challanging her to say something.

But Adaa being Adaa decided to either ignore it or just didn't saw the look in his eyes.

"Aapki Harley Davidson ki chabi chahiye." She said casually.

He just plainly looked at her for a minute and took seat on his bed, ready to sleep already.

"Arrey? Bhai keys?" Adaa tried tho she knew what his ignorance mean.

"Nahi mil rahi. Aur kuch kam ho to bata." He too nonchalantly replied.

"Bhai pleaseeeeee. Neesh meri jaan le lega." She said, more like groaned.

And Isha couldn't control anymore.

"Neesh ha? I see. Nice nickname for your love." She told her younger sister while laughing out loud.

"Hain? Love? Konsa love? Mene just abhi uske liye ye nam rakha hai. Since I realised the task he asked me to do, makes him a neech insaan. But ab khule aam toh gali nai de sakti na use. Afterall he's my wedded legal husband. So I named him Neesh. It rhymes with Neech." She explained to her Bhai and di calmly, who were all ears to listen keenly.

And after a minute or two, both ended up laughing.

"Tu na single peice hai duniya main." Vedant said while clutching his stomach.

"Haa aur iss Ghar main Harley bhi single hi hai. De do na Bhai chabi. Pretty please." She tried her puppy eyes on him, which kind of worked.

At least she thought so.

"Nopp. The last time I gave him my bike to ride, it costed me 17 thousands worth washing and mechanical repairing. So no. I'm not trusting him with my bikes anymore." He declared while remincing the dreadful day.

"When was that?" Asked Adaa.

"Three days back." He replied and Isha again laughed. While Adaa just hide her face in her palms.

Yaar iski harkate sunke mujhe embarrassment ho rahi hai. Kaisa pati dia hai bhagwaan ji. Chai Patti kahin kaa.

"Let it be Bhai. Rehen do." She replied, couldn't handle the embarassment any further and left the room, bidding them night wishes.

"I didn't knew that small accidentally costed you that much." Isha said to Vedant while putting her elbow on his shoulder. With a smile on her face.

"You don't know Ish. Drunk and drive ke case main bhi itana kharcha nahi hota jitna iss bandar ne ek chote se accident me Kara dia." He groaned and buried his face in pillow.

Isha felt something glittering in her stomach hearing him call her Ish. However, deciding to ignore it she future said

"Who cares. Afterall you earn lakhs per day." And kept all the cloths from the bed on the dressing table chair. And offed the lights and went to bed besides Vedant.

But not before hearing him say "Kuch bhi matlab."

~•~•~•~•~•~
Okay. I loved writing this chapter a looooot. Even I don't know why!

Btw
Stranger things or Wednesday?