59. Family Time

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY DI!" The first thing Isha heard in the morning was this.

Well, not morning but 2 PM.

She had been sleeping this late for the first time in life. But was she the one to be complaint about? It was all her husband dear's deeds.

Who, like a deer caught in headlights, gave her a nervous smile from the door of bathroom.

He just came from a bath and saw Nishad and Adaa in their room.

Thanks heaven she was in his tshirt and comforters and he cleaned the room earlier. Or else they would have seen the mess they made at night.

"Thank You Aduu. C'mere." Isha said with open arms and hugged Adaa, who came running in her embrace.

She had already taken bath in morning. Then, she slept again and she was still tired.

"Happy Birthday bhabhi." Nishad said too and made his way towards the bed to sit near Isha.

"Thank you Nishu!" She said and he hugged her too. She returned the hug with a big smile on face.

"Di ek bat puchu?" Adaa asked.

And Isha nodded her head.

"Aap glow karrahe ho. Aapne skincare Kia tha kya?" At this, the room fell pin drop silence.

Offcourse Isha was glowing, but not because of skincare. Infact it was because of the genuine happiness her heart was filled with because of the one and only Vedant.

"Uh..nahi. But thanks?" Isha herself was confused on how to response Adaa.

"Oh okay. Koi na mujhe laga. Vaise aajka plan?" She asked her di with a broad grin.

"Kuch nai. Kam pe Jana hai." She yawned and almost made her way out of bed when Ved screamed.

"Tum log ab kya khade ho.. bahar jao yarr." He said and pushed the two out of their room.

Adaa, clueless of what's going on, threw tantrums but left in the end. While Nishad understood everything and whispered to Vedant

"Waise bhabhi apki shirt main achi lag rahi hai." With a wink at the end.

And he ended up recieving an elbow in his stomach by Vedant.

In short, their morning was fun filled and a new ray of sunshine.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Happy Birthday Ishudi! Meri jaan. Humesha khush rehe, aabad rehe, aur mere paagal Ved ke sath rehe." Her mother in law bombarded her with wished via video call.

It was 6 in the evening when the four of them and Shiv Malhotra had came for a dinner at one of the best restaurants of the city. And just on cue of their family dinner, Payal and Vasant had called them.

"Thank You maa. Aapka Aashirwad aise hi bana rahe." She said with a big damn smile which wasn't leaving from her face that evening.

"Chalo ab tum log enjoy Karo. Inki baate toh khatam hi nahi hongi." Vasant said for his wife who made offensive face but agreed nonthless.

Karan and Naina had already wished them via vid call in the afternoon.

So in the end, it was the five of them again.

"I can't thank God enough for what he did. Indeed, I was wrong, I still am. And I forever will be. But at least you guys found your ideal life partners who loved you no less than infinity." Shiv said with ounces of tears in his eyes.

While the boys listened to him heartily, the girls got up from their seat and went to hug their father.

"Nah papa. It's alright. You are not wrong. And we love you na. Aapne Jo kia situation dekhte hue kia." Isha said and Adaa just supported her.

"Ji papa. Ye dono sahi bol rahi hai." Vedant too supported and joined them in the family hug.

"Ab...aplogo ka ho gaya ho toh khane kha le?" Nishad asked with a scared smile.

Only to recieve a tapli on his head by Vedant and a slap on shoulder from Adaa.

However, they all ended up laughing and the night was filled with love and emotions.

"Don't you think aap kuch zyada hi bossy ho rahi hai?" Nishad whisper asked Adaa who was having a morsel of biryani.

"So what? You got son issue, grumpy pants?" She asked with a sly smile.

"Just wait till tonight. You'll know what issues I have and how I make that bossy attitude leave out of your body." Just his words and she was breathless.

Damn. He's good with words.

"Mhmm. Will see." She looked away blushing.

On the other hand,
"Happy Birthday again love." Vedant said with a smile to Isha.

Who smiled in return and got back to talking with her father.

But not before secretly holding his hand under the table.

Indeed life was filled with challenges. But the four of them knew how to sort them.

~•~•~•~•~

Last Chapter to go!

Such an emotional moment it is. My first story I published on this platform is about to end. I'm not crying, I swear.

Okay maybe I am.

However, I hope y'all loved it as much as I love y'all if not more. Thank you so much for showering the book with so much love. I'll forever be greatful for it.

That's all for now.

Thank you again.
Love,
Arya.