10. Talking to the 'cute' stranger

"I am extremely sorry for causing you guys trouble." The man, said looking down. He seemed to be ashamed of his condition. As if he is feeling pathetic.

The way he crashed with the bike and he fell along the box, was indeed embarrassing at some extent. And more than the embarassing experience was the angry face of this woman in front of him.

One girl is helping him in his bandaid, a boy besides her helping her. And then there are these two girls. One of them glaring at him.

"Are you not done yet, Adaa? Just let Shubh do it and you get aside." The glaring girl shouted at the other girl who was helping him in his first aid. Adaa. So that's her name. And his name is Shubh. He learnt.

"Uhh hi. By the way, I am Vedant Goyal. Nice to meet y'all." Injured guy said quietly. "And thank you for... This." He said again, eyeing the first aid kit and his injured hand.

"Hey. I am Lavanya. This girl here besides me is my best friend Isha and the one helping you is her sister, Adaa. And this guy is my brother, Shubham." She said with a smile.

"And it's alright. You don't needa apologize. You are injured you know. Aapko chot lagi hai. So that's alright." Adaa said this, smiling at Vedant.

And Isha just glared at her.

Why is this girl being so Frank with this stranger? Thought Isha.

Dekhne se jitna bhola lag raha hai, Am sure he's a playboy. She scoffed at her own thoughts.

Everyone looked at her.

"Sorry. Gale main kuch atak gaya tha." She replied giving a fake excuse while Adaa glared at her.

"So, Mr. Vedant. I saw you with a box of cake. Is it your birthday today?" Shubham was the one who asked this question. Where Lavy and Isha just facepalmed themselves, Adaa looked like this was indeed an important question.

Vedant just smiled and answered "Umm no. Today isn't my birthday. But yes I was here to buy the cake cause it's Papa's birthday today. Even though he wouldn't want a celebration, me and my brother can't help but celebrate this big day." He said with a faint smile on his lips.

He looks kinda cute. Thought Isha.

What the hell is wrong with my brain. She regrets her former thought not even a second later.

"Paidal?" Shubham asked making a funny face. Lavy slapped his head from behind.

"Uhh kya matlab?" Vedant looked genuinely confused.

"I mean did you came by walking here to get the cake? Do you live nearby?" Shubham clarified.

"Oh. No, actually I live about two hours away from here. And I came by car because it's his and infact our whole family's favourite bakery. So I came here especially to buy this cake for him. But then because of parking problems, my driver needed to park somewhere afar. So I was to walk the distance. And just as I was going back towards my car, the over energetic biker came and drove on me. And hence.." he didn't finish his sentence but everyone understood.

"Ohh so this happened. Well that's bad since your home is very far and your driver is?" Again asked Shubham.

"He isn't picking up my phone." Vedant heaved a sigh. "Guess I'll live in a hotel room nearby." He said with a small smile.

"No need. You can stay at our home! " Jumped in Adaa.

Can I please kill my younger sister? Thought Isha.

~•~•~•~•~•~