25. Ceremony and Clashes

"Smile guys! Make the picture look like you are about to get engaged. Not about to get graved." Raghav, Nishad's cousin said as he was in charge of taking the pictures of the function.

Everyone in the royal looking hall was happy about the two couples who were going to be tied in this holy bond of matrimony. Except the couple(s) itself.

Their minds were in haze. Full of chaos. It seemed like the fiasco of their freedom and peace. All because of a freaking deal.

"Just shut your mouth and do the work." Nishad growled at Raghav.

"At least try to look like a human bro. You are literally looking like an alien." Raghav sulked.

And Nishad along with others tried to better thier pics. Afterall it's their engagement, forced or not they have to be happy right?

"So, let's exchange the ring now." Barkha, who seemed to be over excited chirped in for the couples' who were standing there like a Buddha. Not knowing what to do, the air surrounding them was surely very awkward.

"Yes. Everything else is done now, haina? So let's start now." Payal too joined Barkha.

After a while the plate containing four boxes, two blue and two pink along with some flower petals on it arrived. The four of them have the letter A,I,N,V on each of them. Each lettered box belonged to the fellow lettered with the same.

"Here. Exchange them ASAP guys. I seriously can't wait to eat anymore" It was Rudra, Raghav's twin who butted in.

The twins were literal opposite. When Raghav was a happy go lucky one, Rudra was the always serious and straight to the point one.

"Yea sure you hungry panda. By the way he's right. Please claim the ceremony ASAP, because I can't wait to call them bhabhi." Raghav said.

And hence, the ceremony happened.

With the couple's exchanging the rings with shacky hands and millions of thoughts in mind, and with a lack of peace.

~•~•~•~•~
Tired as heck. I mean these many assignments can literally kill you.
•.•