45. Roaming in love and remorseful news

"So, how's Jaisalmer?" Asked Isha for the nth time to Vedant. She simply loved the city and couldn't help but assume everyone else did.

Which was infact true. Every other member of the Goyal family did loved Jaisalmer as much as Isha, if not more.

The place has just some alluring beauty and vibe in it, they can't dodge.

"Amazing. Absolutely gorgeous and precious. Just like you." He said to her and whispered the last part to himself.

He was so falling in love with Isha. His officially and legally wedded wife. And he came to realise it today.

As they were all roaming around the city, he was roaming in love. The way this sundar nari was playing with his senses, he couldn't seem to get enough of her. Wanting to be close to her forever, she was the only one he wanted to be near the clock.

Jaisalmer had so many memories. Memories of their mother, for Isha.

When she was a teenager, her mother had been to Jaisalmer a few times. And every single time Isha had tagged along. Her maasi lived here, whom she is yet to visit. So, she had been to this alluring city.

It was just her maa, maasi and herself. Because Adaa couldn't visit them on any of their trips due to some indodgable reasons.

And now, after all these years, coming back here had somehow bought a sense of sweet nostalgia for Isha.

"Wahe na. Bohot gorgeous aur precious hai." Isha supported Vedant's previous statement. And then, sat on the bed gloomily.

It was half past nine, and the family was now packing for their return journey. The whole day was so tiring but they made so many memories. So it's fine.

"Kya hua? Why so sad!" Vedant asked his wife sitting near her.

She just sighed and turned to him. Grabbed his both hands in hers, sending shivers down his spine at her mere touch.

"Mujhe maasi se milna tha." She said and had glimpse of tears in her eyes. Which showed just how much she missed her maasi.

"Toh pehle kyu nahi bola? Hum mil aate unse." He asked calmly. He could see her restlessness so he needed to stay calm himself. It only works that way.

"Everyone was out enjoying and I couldn't bring myself to stop their joy." She said in a small voice.

"Why would it stop their joy? They would have been really happy. You know, more people more joy?" He said and realised shouldn't have when saw the cease lines on her forehead.

So he just heaved the sigh and looked Isha in her eyes.

"We can visit her now. If you want to?" He asked her. His eyes showing concern.

And she sniffled and nodded.

~~~

What Vedant knew was that they were going to meet her maasi. What he or even she didn't knew was they would meet her demised maasi.

Isha's maasi was no more. And Isha couldn't stop her tears from flowing.

Every single person who made good memories with her was leaving her alone somehow. May it be her mother, or her maasi. Even her father had been left behind because of this marriage.

Why? That's the question she kept chanting.

"Shhhh. It's alright. Listen love, she's in a greater place now. You know, she is in a better place. And giving you so many aashirwads." Vedant kept saying sweet nothings in her ears to keep her calm. He offered her drink and made her stable.

After a while, her breathes got even and she stabled.

Siya maasi's son looked at her with watery eyes. He himself couldn't manage the fact that his mother was no more. It had been two years, yet it was so hard to believe.

After Isha's maa, many few people from her nani's side kept contact with them. And unfortunately her favourite maasi weren't one of them. Adaa had only met her once or twice in family functions, so she wasn't that close of her.

But Isha was. Afterall she was her maasi's chichi. That's what Siya endeared her with always.

"Let's go home now. It's already almost 11. It will take some twenty minutes to reach. Let's go." He hugged her and told her. Shared his regards with maasi's son and made his way out towards their car. Along with Isha in his arms.

"Here drink water." He gave Isha a watterbottle and tied her seatbelt for her.

Soon they reached their house.

~~~

In the store room of the Haveli, Nishad was finding something since last one hour. And as much as Adaa tried to ignore the sounds made from the adjacent room to their bedroom, she couldn't.

So she decided to peek inside the store room and get to know what he's looking for.

With haltered steps, she made her way till the door of the store room, and saw Nishad sitting on the floor with a guitar in his hands.

In his simple black tee and grey sweatpants with messy hair and now this instrument, he looked ravishing.

Ravishing & edible.

What the hell Adaa? Get a hold of your perverted thoughts.

But he's my husband! What's perverted in thinking about him?

She debated in her mind. But her thoughts cleared as soon as she heard the first melody from the room.

And damn did he knew how to play guitar!

His melody seemed like if he's a professional.

And Adaa found herself getting drawned in the moment...

~
A bit sad and happy altogether, was this chapter I think.

But that's fine I guess?

However,
Cold coffee or hot coffee?