33. Cooking together

"I uhh, don't know how to cook." Adaa said while rubbing her neck and looking away from Nishad.

Right now, they are in the kitchen. Trying to make something for their arrogant selves.

Arrogant, only for each other.

A few hours ago

"Shubham came to visit me today. It was after so long. And man, did I missed him." Adaa said to someone on call. And at the exact moment, Nishad entered the room.

"Really? He came finally? I thought he would never meet you again." Lavanya, from the other hand said to Adaa.

Who rose her eyebrows in confused and amusement.

"And why so, di? Mind explaining me?" Adaa asked Lavanya.

"You still don't know? How dumb of you na!" She taunted Adaa. And her confusion grew.

"Just tell me already." Adaa asked Lavy again. She just came from a long warm shower and was making her hair now. So her phone was on speaker and she was on the dressing chair.

And Nishad was hearing her conversation with Lavy.

"Well, maybe you never realised this or maybe you did but decided to ignore. I don't know, but well, he always had a cru-"

CLANK!

A loud voice of something breaking came from behind. And Adaa screamed and looked back. Only to find Nishad looking down on floor.

At a broken clock.

It was an alarm clock which was kept on the side table of their bed. As he was listening to the girls' conversation, he unknowingly put his hands on it and hence, broke the delicate clock.

"Are you stupid? You scared me! And even broke the clock." Adaa said to him irritatingly.

"Lavy di, I'll talk to you later okay." Adaa said to her.

"Ya fine. Go and handle your big baby first. Byee." Lavy teased Adaa and hung the call up, before Adaa could say anything.

"Ho gaya? Whom are you calling a stupid ha? Galtiyaan insaano se hi hoti hai." Nishad said and sat on the floor to pick the plastic and glass pieces.

"Paagal. Isi liye stupid kaha tumhe. Hath se kon uthata hai kanch ke tukade." She made her way towards him and stopped him to pick the broken pieces with his hands.

She then took him towards the washroom forcefully and made him wash his hands. He was too induced in the feeling of her hands on his to react.

"Stupid." She called him again which gained his attention back to present.

"Oh shut up. You are saying as if you are Einstein ha!" He mocked her and made his way out.

"Haww. Do not forget that I am a graduate from the best University of Rajasthan. Plus I work in a big fat MNC. You literally have no right to intelligence shame me!" Adaa came to get defencive mode.

That's right. She is indeed graduated from the top University of the state and works in an MNC as well. It's just that she was on a leave for Lavanya's wedding and after that a lot happened in her life that she extended her leave.

Now she will join the work after a week or two.

"Oh really? Then miss "Top and Fine" let me remind you a thing you can't do. A simple thing." He said with a smirk knowing very well that this will agitate Adaa.

"Hahaha. Try if you want." She said with full confidence.

"You can't cook." He said blankly.

"Oh I can. Try me if you want." She too, said with wholesome confidence.

"Let's cooks something together then." He said with a smile this time.

And Adaa ka chehra utar gaya. She didn't knew he would take it seriously.

End of flashback.

"Oh? I thought someone said 'try me' when I told them they can't cook?" He said in a mocking way to Adaa. Who looked kind of embarrassed.

"Let's cook together then. Bring the tomatoes and wash them." He said and made his way inside the kitchen.

And Adaa stood shocked at her spot for a minute.

Cooking together? Seriously?

~•~•~•~•~•~
Cooking together? Seriously?
Hahahaha

Yeah. Seriously.

(P.s. they are making pasta ;))