47. Plans for new beginnings

"Ab mereko tu hi leke degi khana." Nishad said as soon as he halted his first step inside their home.

Their chachu chachi, and Bhai bhabhi were already present.

Their car was late to reach here due to the young couple's fights and tantrums here and there.

To say the least, Payal and Vasant were done with them.

"Naina ek bat bata, would it be too late if I ask you if you want to adopt my second son?" Payal asked her devrani, who just snickered in return.

This wasn't new to them.

Him annoying the hell out of his mother and she asking anyone to adopt him.

"Nahi sahi hai. Phek do mujhe apni zindagi se uthake. Biwi kachodi nahi deti aur aap pyaar. Sahi hai." He said and sat on the couch like a lazy lad.

"Nishad. Go and change first. Don't dirty the furniture." Vedant, like a responsible big bro strictly told Nishad. Who groaned in response but got up nonthless.

"This is my son. Mera bachcha." Payal kissed his head. And then Isha's. Who smiled at her maa.

"Iske sath theek hai, mujhse kyu ye sautela vyavhaar?" Adaa asked Payal accusingly.

"No Worry bachche. We are here to love you." Her Karan chachu came besides her and rested his arm on her shoulder. She grinned at him.

He was her bestfriend in the whole house. And since two days, he had been more close to her.

The rest of their time went in smiles and teasing each other till evening.

~~~

It was night in Goyal's now. Everyone was tired yet excitement was in the air. Because of their fun from last two days and also because of their regulate routine starting from tomorrow.

Note the sarcasm.

From tomorrow, Vedant would be joining his father's company as the new boss. Isha would be joining the NGO. Nishad would join the hospital again, officially. Tho he had already been their a few times in last weeks of his holiday.

It was the life of a doctor. No one knows when an emergency come and they had to leave their leaves and get to work.

But the best part was, he absolutely loved his profession.

Lastly, Adaa was also joining the MNC she worked in from tomorrow. She had taken a leave for the marriage of Lavanya but that soon extended due to her own marriage.

Now, she'll be working too.

Apart from them, Karan, who had already resumed his CA job, would be heading to Mysore for an important clien. And wouldn't be back for next two months. Naina would tag along with him. They'll left in three days.

And Vasant and Payal had made plans for their second honeymoon.

Yea. They were romantic just like that. More like Vasant was romantic and Payal, well...let's say she was embarrassed due to her husband's shameless behaviour.

On their today's dinner, he had announced the whole fam about this plan of his. Whole fam, including Payal. Who did nothing but hit him in his abs continuously for the whole dinner, as everyone on the table was giving her teasing looks.

She scolded him saying this was the time thier kids should go on a honeymoon, who all turned alerted and stiff at the mension. But Vasant being Vasant understood their state and scratched her words saying they'll figure out on their own whenever they wanted to go.

And just like that, they both are heading for Uttarkhand after five days.

"So? Little Miss annoying. What plans for today night huh?" Nishad made himself comfortable on his bed and faced Adaa, who was busy moisturising her skin, sitting on dressing table.

"Nothing. Just gonna figure out how to murder my patidev and make it look like suicide." She smiled his way through the mirror, with gritted teeths.

"Damn you brutal woman." He commented with wide eyes.

"Wait. Did you forgot you had to do something for me in return of the guitar lessons I gave you?" He now got confident and wiggled his eyebrows at her way. Who visibly gulped.

His demand was hazardous for health. And the lessons he gave her was just a single song. That two by him holding her hands from behind and her playing the guitar.

She didn't even learnt the abcd of guitar.

"As if I will." She said sassily and dodged his look he was sending her way totally.

"You can't go back on your words now." He said with a light smirk on his lips.

"Oh really? What if I do?" She asked with a smile.

"I'll kiss you then. On lips this time." He said and laid down in his bed with a smile on his lips.

She just looked at him. Frozen on her spot.

~~~

"I think this is fine, no?" Isha asked Vedant for the seventeenth time in last one hour, this time holding a baby blue anarkali in her hands.

She had been trying to decide which dress to where tomorrow as it's her first day after so long.

And Vedant being her only poor husband, had been sitting their patiently seeing her ask him and then decline the dress herself finding some sort of fault in it.

Man's patience level was high like that.

"Ugh nahi. Iss wali main main moti lagungi." She groaned made her way towards the closet.

While he just shook his head and looked at the mess she made of their room.

It took him quite a time to bring her to normal. After the news of her maasi, she was very sad that she even refused to have the breakfast. It took him time to console her. In the end, it all paid of as he watched her acting normal.

"You don't look moti in any of them. Cause you are absolutely fit. And pretty." He said and she turned towards him only to recieve a full blown smile from his side.

Cute. She thought.

"You're lying." Said on his face.

"Cross my heart. You are too perfect to be real... And so absolutely not fat." He replied again.

And before she could argue further, they heard a knock on their bedroom door. And found Adaa outside.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Cookies or cake?