9. The injured guy

The following morning, the atmosphere of the Malhotra's seemed a bit better. The three of them were talking nicely with each other and the sisters had no remorse for their father in their heart. It was all clear.

The only bad feeling was fear. Fear of what the girls' future holds for them. It was a common feeling in all three's heart.

"So didu, where's my coffee?" Asked Adaa, imitating her father while holding a newspaper.

"You know that you are sounding like a cartoon na?" Isha replied with a cold straight face.

"Yarr di. I hate you."
"Same to you behna."

"How could you be so rude to your younger sister? Kya gunah kia hai mene Jo mujhe ye surook mil raha hai?" Adaa said dramatically with big eyes?

"Wo sulook hota hai. Surook nahi." Isha replied nonchalantly while making her tea.

"From all my former sentence, the only thing you heard was this, di?" As if the she couldn't believe her ears, Adaa again expressed extreme shock on this sentence.

"I didn't even wanted to hear this much to be honest." Saying this Isha went away from kitchen to balcony.
Leaving a sulking Adaa in the living room.

As Isha was enjoying her morning tea, she was looking at the calm view down the street. Their residential street was not a busy one. But with few stores. And she could see people working in the food stale, a pretty big Mart and a temple. But apart from that, she could see a gorgeous print of the nature.

She could see the ravishing and calming mini forestic garden a few feet apart from her house. And that's a view she enjoyed while having sips of her morning tea. Mint tea. She loves mint tea.

Bash

She heard a loud noise coming from downwards. Hurriedly, she put her cup away and looked down, only to find a man fallen down with a box in his hands. Lookes like he got hit by a passer by bike. Their was plenty of crowd here and their.

As she looked their, she could see the man's back but not his face. Two boys were helping him up and the other picked up his box. A cake box. And just in time Adaa got out and saying something to the boys bought the injured man inside their house. What the hell is this girl doing? Getting a stranger inside the house? Thought Isha.

She ran down towards the living room. Where apparently an injured Stanger was residing.

~•~•~•~•~•~