𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘔𝘦

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Lauren sighed as she readjusted the material around her leg, the pain shooting through her body was making her body shake. She pushed herself off of the ground, leaning against the tree before making her way past the burning corpse of a Skull Crawler. She stumbled her way through the dense jungle until she reached a small clearing where another Skull Crawler was currently consuming a baby Sker Buffalo that had been abandoned in the chaos. Lauren's heart ached at the sight ahead of her but she couldn't spend too much time mourning as the Skull Crawler turned to her after noticing the blood dripping down her leg from the gash in her thigh.

Lauren dropped flat to the ground to avoid the chomp of the Skull Crawler, the slimy beast rushed over her before using its tail to flip her into the air. Lauren groaned from the impact into the jungle floor, she rolled over as a Mother Long Legs showed up and narrowly avoided its legs as it walked through the bamboo jungle. However, the Skull Crawler hadn't been so lucky as one of the Mother Long Legs' actual legs went through the middle of the Skull Crawler allowing Lauren an opportunity to pull a match from her pocket along with her last Molotov she had; lighting it before throwing it into the open mouth of the Skull Crawler.

With the Skull Crawlers handled, Lauren made her way through the Jungle until a familiar tremor caught her attention. She looked up to see Kong looking down at her like an unimpressed parent, she laughed before sighing. "I'll be fine, Kong," Lauren assured him before stepping into his vacant palm that appeared in front of her. "It's just a scratch," Lauren added with a toothy grin in hopes to hide the fact she was in immense pain. Kong's unimpressed expression didn't fade making her sigh and lay back against his palm, "I know. It was stupid taking them on alone. I won't do it again." Kong huffed appeased by her words.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Lauren spotted a group ahead of her, she looked them over before noticing a Sker Buffalo emerge from the water revealing itself to the survivors. "Nobody move," A British voice spoke as Lauren moved closer behind them, she could only see the back of them but it was still amusing to witness. The Sker Buffalo growled out before locking its eyes on the soldier pointing his gun at it, the creature, feeling threatened prepared for whatever may happen next. "Easy," The British man spoke again before shushing the soldier that looked ready to fire at any moment; which is why Lauren was letting the Brit handle it.

The Sker Buffalo moved closer before letting out a huff of air through its nostrils, chewing on whatever plant life it had found to snack on. "Slivko," The Brit spoke soft yet sternly making Lauren clue on to him potentially being a Soldier too. "What?" Slivko replied with a freaked-out tone. The Brit reached out and placed his hand on the gun, "Put it down." He lowered the gun causing the Sker Buffalo to no longer feel threatened. Lauren whistled quickly causing the Buffalo to look up at her, the others turned to the sound. "Go on, you big heffa," Lauren told the Buffalo, she huffed before wandering off.