𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘺 𝘏𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘯

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

If things couldn't get any worse, Lauren's heart froze as she saw the bubble up of the water opening a new vent, and by the placement and size of it; it was the monster Skull Crawler. "Run!" Lauren screamed out at the others hoping they'd clear as the Skull Crawler the size of Kong splashed out of the water. The Skull Crawler's eyes locked straight onto Lauren knowing who she was, a roar left its jaws and Lauren immediately got pulled back from Kong's view. "We need to go!" Jack called out as they all backed away from the sight of the Skull Crawler. Lauren's eyes were locked on Kong, Kong's eyes watched as she was pulled away despite reaching for him.

"James!!" Lauren called out knowing that Packard was a lost cause, the tracker sighed before following behind the others in an attempt to escape the wrath of the Skull Crawler and the chance of Lauren trying to come back for him. Lauren watched as Kong crushed Packard under his fist, she smirked before it fell as the Skull Crawler turn its attention to the still heavily injured Kong, the Skull Crawler pushed Kong to the ground. James wrapped his arm around Lauren and pulled her away, "Kong's down, we gotta go!" Lauren watched as the Skull Crawler's eyes locked on her as the two rushed into the jungle.

The sun was rising in the distance as the survivors rushed through the jungle until they reached a marsh, Lauren looked around the area and smirked to herself. "I've got a flare gun sitting up on those rocks, I'll send one up for Brooks," Lauren told James who nodded, the knowledge that she'd be out of harm's way eased him. "There should be a bag stashed to the east ship labeled 'Shelia Delights', it has homemade bombs that just need activators," Lauren told the soldiers who nodded knowing exactly how to handle those. "Be safe, I expect to see you all on the other side of this," Lauren told them as she ruffled Slivko's hair before making her way toward the mountain.

"Come on, every second counts!" James told the soldiers, Jack quickly found the bag and pulled them out with a chuckle. "These will stick to its hide and do some nice damage," Cole said with an impressed smile on his face. "Mate, if you don't marry her, one of us will," Mills teased James who rolled his eyes at their comment. "Hope you boys got some good throwing arms!" Marlow told them as the Skull Crawler came their way. "Activators are on!" Slivko told them as he and Reles finished up with the sticky bombs. "Let's get pitching!" Marlow called as they all activated the bombs and threw them at the Skull Crawler.

"Slivko, you were supposed to aim for the large target--" Mills' teasing was cut off by Slivko's bomb exploding in the path of the Skull Crawler knocking it momentarily off of its feet bringing a smirk to Slivko's face. "You were saying?" Slivko asked Mills before Jack spoke up, "Fun's over, boys!" They all raced off into the marsh around the shipwrecks while the Skull Crawler tried to flip itself back over while ignoring its painful wounds from the explosions. Meanwhile, Lauren was still scaling the mountain to reach the placement of her flare gun, her attention had been taken momentarily by the explosions before she focused on her task.