𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐑𝐢𝐧 - Missing you.

Genre: Fluff :))

Genre: Fluff :))

"I..I've missed you, Y/n. Now where the hell do you want to go!?"

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

As your eyes open, squinting them to adjust to the light you turn over and see Rin next to you. His arm was around your waist making you two quite close to each other, you could also hear his light snores. But, instead you were the one cuddling him with his head under your chin and hugging you tight.

You lightly chuckle at this, with him usually being all stoic and not giving a damn. But sometimes everyone needs to be cuddled... Right?

You slowly got out of Rin's grasp, carefully removing his arm off you as you gently laid it onto the bed. You grabbed the blanket and covered it shoulders as you now had to change and go to work.

About to walk away, you felt someone grab your wrist.

"Where are you going Y/N.." Rin mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. Even though his face doesn't show much emotion, you could tell he was at least a little upset.

"I gotta go to work Rin, now let go?.." You asked as it was obvious but he just rolled his eyes and pulled you closer to the bed. When you got close enough he wrapped his arms around your waist and sorta hugged you.

"Skip work, pay attention to me." Rin demanded as he snuggled his face into your stomach.

"Come on! You know I can't!" You giggled while pushing him away in the process. "Why are you even working.. I can just give you money.." Rin complained while you were picking out your clothes.

"I don't want to borrow your money for my whole life Rin." You simply said while he just sat there thinking. "Today is your one day off too, just take a break and relax okay?" You say while entering the bathroom

"Well it'd be more relaxing if you stayed here..." You heard Rin mumble as you close the door. Oh dear god how that tugged on your heart.

* ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Hey Y/n! Is something wrong? You seem a bit more drowsy than usual.." Your coworker came up and asked. Well, the reason was since Rin was trying to convince you the whole time to stay home and almost reverted to brute force to do it. But thankfully, he didn't.

"Yeah yeah.. I'm okay.." You responded while sitting down and started typing away. After a couple hours of getting work done, you checked your phone and saw a couple messages you hadn't seen yet.

Rin Toe-shi 😻😻😻

Today at 11:39 AM.

6 New Messages

Rin Toe-shi

When does your lunch break start.

Answer me

Now

Please Y/n...

You should've just stayed home with me

You know what I'm coming to your workplace.

🪐⋆。°✩

"Hey wait a minute-"

"Y/N! Someone's here for you!" Someone shouted as you got up from your seat, timid and nervous that not only a famous soccer player that you were dating was coming to your workplace, but all your coworkers who would crowd him for it...

And just as you expected..

"Itoshi Rin?! Oh my god is that really you?! Can I have your autograph!" One of them shouted while others took pictures with him.

He just had his normal deadpanned face on, while his eyes saw you.

"Y/n, come on let's go." He said sternly while walking towards you.

He swiftly grabbed your hand and intertwined his with yours. Feeling your contact again made him relax again. He dragged you outside while you were waving to some of your coworkers, all of them confused.

"Okay, what do you want Rin?" You asked as you shook his grip off. He just stood in front of you, staring at you.

"Rin?.. Hello?" You waved your hand in front of him while he shook his head.

"Let's go out for lunch, I've missed you." He then turned around and walked to his car, unlocking it and getting in on the drivers side.

For a split second, you could see that his face was dusted pink, his hand trying to cover it but did a horrendous job. You let out a light chuckle while hopping in.

"So Y/n, where do you want to go-"

"Can you repeat what you said to me earlier?" You asked excitedly.

"No, what do you want to eat-"

"I'm gonna get out of this car if you don't."

"I..I've missed you, Y/n. Now where the hell do you want to go!?" He didn't even spare you a glance while saying it. But it still managed to make your heart flutter, knowing that not any old Itoshi Rin would say that out loud on command. It made you feel special.

"I don't really care.. Just drive away!" You happily shout while Rin let out an amazing sounding chuckle.

"Did you just chuckle?"

"No, Shut up."

。・:*:・゚★

I don't know what I'm doing anymore, but hope this was somewhat tolerable :)