𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐞 - Keep coming to my Games.

Genre: Fluff :))

Genre: Fluff :))

(This is during school before he went to Spain)

"Y/n.. Please keep coming to my games."

☁🖇

You and Sae have been going to the same school ever since you two were young. You have seen how dedicated he was to soccer and how well he played, so you always admired him for that. You came to watch almost all of his games, it was so exciting to see him weave through the defenders and score as he dominated the field.

You had also saw some cute moments he had with his brother when the match was done. So over the years you had developed a crush on Sae but never had courage to talk to him. And to make it worse, he was attractive and very athletic so a lot of people wanted to talk to him too. It simply overwhelmed you and you didn't want to bother him, so you were fine just standing from a distance and watching him play soccer.

You smiled as you sat on the bleachers, everyone cheering as your schools soccer team won against another, and of course Itoshi Sae was cheering with his teammates.

As everyone was leaving and the soccer players went to change, you started to pack up your stuff and go home. You didn't have anything to do so you were probably going to study for upcoming exams or watch videos. That was your plan.. Until you felt a shadow behind you.

"Y/n, I have something to ask you." Recognizing the voice immediately jumped as you turned around to be met with the one and only Itoshi Sae. "H-huh? What do you need?.." You asked while he just started at you.

"I was just wondering why you always come to my games. Unless you're interested in soccer then I'll just leave." He said. Your face turns red, was it really that obvious that you came to almost all of his games? Well.. There's no point hiding it I guess?

"Well.. It's just really fascinating how you are so dedicated to soccer and how well you play.. I guess I just really admired that.." You look away while picking at your nails. Jeez.. This felt more embarrassing than it has to, especially since you were admitting that you admire him.

"Sorry if I weirded you out.. I think I should go now-"

"Do you wanna hang out now?"

"Huh, now?.."

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒

You sat under a large tree as the sun started to set. An orange hue settled on Sae as he practiced his shots on the schools soccer post. You watched as he arranges his shots to be specific and clean as you pull your knees to your chest and happily hum.

Some people would've expected them to go out with each other and get a drink or some food, and if they found out they were just going to watch the other play soccer they would've just left by now. But you were happy and unbothered by this, spending some time with Itoshi Sae was nice and calming. But someone else bothered..

Sae hated how quiet you were. He hated how he knew nothing about you. When he started to notice that you would come to most of his games, he would always look for you through the crowd. And when he found you it always put him in ease. But, for the times you weren't there he was actually slightly off his game. The first time you weren't there he actually missed a goal. He kept stumbling with the ball that he eventually got subbed out.

But, of course he would never tell you that.

He loved your presence, but now he wanted to hear your voice and learn more about you. He was happy your there, but he wanted more. He sighed and wiped the sweat off his forehead as he grabbed the soccer ball and walked up to you. He saw how your eyes flickered onto him and kept it on him. He loved that so much, all your attention on him.

He sat down next to you and grabbed your hand. He leaned his head onto your shoulder as he panted from his practice. He hoped you wouldn't mind too much..

"Y/n, tell me things that you like." He said, looking into the sky as you stayed silent for a minute. He was nervous if it was out of the blue, nervous if it sounded weird.

But when he heard you answer and ask him questions. It made him feel relieved. After that, you two leaned each others head on top of each other as the weather got cooler. Learning more about each other and making jokes.

Sae's heart pounded as he put a mental note into his head about things you dislike and like. He eventually felt your thumb lightly massage his hand as his face turned red. He didn't hate you though..

"Oh! Look at the time! I got to go now.. I hope we can talk more tomorrow." When you stood up he almost instinctively pulled you back down. But he softly grabbed your hand instead. Keeping a grip on it to prevent you from leaving him.

"Wait.. Give me your number.." He grabbed out his phone and held it out to you as you smiled. You happily typed your number into his phone as a small smile appeared when you gave it back.

"Y/n.. Please keep coming to my games." He stood up now, looking you in the eyes as you blush. His hand still holding yours as he intertwined them. And now this time he actually wants you to keep coming to his games.

"Huh.. O-Oh! Of course!" Your reply satisfied him as he gently let go and waved a goodbye.

And when you were out of sight, he clenched his heart that was beating so fast he was actually scared it might pop out. His face entirely red, he never felt this before even when playing soccer.

Well.. It's not an entirely bad thing if it was with you..

⋆˙⟡♡

Rin or Sae 🤔🤔🤔

personally Rin but don't come for me for that (⸅⸟⸄)