𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 - Notice that I like you already!

Genre: Fluff + Dense reader

The more detailed request you give the more I will write 😈😈😈But, thanks for trusting me with this and sorry if it took so long!

But, thanks for trusting me with this and sorry if it took so long!

@sereinordic

"Y-You like me?!"

.

 "Yes.. You really didn't know?.."

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)

"Reeoo! Carry me.." Nagi mumbled as he laid face first into the grass reaching his hand out for Reo to grab.

"Come on Nagi! 3 more goals then we can go, K?" You chuckled at Reo's response as you laid down next to Nagi. The white haired boy turned to you and quickly grabbed your waist and pulled you in for a hug. He nuzzled his face into the side of your neck as you tried to push him away.

"Nooooo! Ugh! Come on Nagi you're all sweaty.. Off." You complained as you tried pulling him off you but he stayed connected.

"Ughhh.. Come on! Go cuddle with your boyfriend instead you smell!" You finally got him off you as you ran behind Reo and hid. "Save me from your boyfriend of the dead Reo!"
You shouted as you pushed him slightly forward.

"I- Boyfriend?" Reo said confused and as Nagi used his elbows to slightly prop himself up.

"Y/n, I'm not dating him-"

"I don't mind! Don't worry about it Nagi!" You gave him a thumbs up as he groaned and flopped back onto the grass.

"I'll end practice early, come on I'll carry you.." Reo sighed before crouching down to give Nagi a piggy back as he climbed on.

"I'll walk you home first Y/n, then I'll carry Nagi back to his house." Reo told you as you nodded.

"Let's go!" You shouted as the three of you started walking. Well, more like two.