𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 - Arcade Scores.

Genre: Fluff :))

Genre: Fluff :))

"Y/n, your fun to be around.. Do you wanna hang out again?"

-'♡'- 

It was a beautiful day outside, cherry blossom season had just started and everywhere you walked you could see the petals have covered the ground with pink. The weather is warm and relaxing, a perfect time to go out for a walk or have a picnic. 

Or.. The perfect time to go to the arcade.

As you entered you could feel the air conditioner immediately hit your face as you wave to the employee, you did come quite often. You usually were the only person there since you came early in the morning but surprisingly someone else was there too.

He was sitting at one of the games, his fluffy white hair sticking out as he wore a casual white sweater and black sweat pants. His eyes flicking around as he concentrated on the game. You shrugged it off,  he was probably enjoying his time like you were about to. You had already set high records for most of them games here and they don't get beaten often.

So you enjoyed your time at the arcade till he left, and out of curiosity went to see the records for the game he just played.

[ 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕥 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖]

1. nagiz   𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟶𝟼𝟸.𝟸𝟸 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜

2. n/n   𝟷𝟶𝟸𝟾𝟹𝟿.𝟾𝟺 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜

3. cacalol.......

4. 🙈🙉 ......

5. 🌸 ......

"Hey, what the?!" You grabbed the machine by shock. How in the world did this random guy beat your high score?! And by a lot at this point!

"Damn... Looks like you got some catching up to do!" One of the employees looked over you shoulder and chuckled. Which only made you even feel more frustrated.

"Does this guy come often?" You asked as you turned around. The employee nodded their head and responded. "Yeah, he usually comes in the afternoon. But this is the first time I've seen him play this serious. Looks like you got someone to compete with!" You only glared at them as they walked away.

You groaned later as you stare at the high score. Pouting, you put a token in and played the game, destined to beat this guy. And after a couple hours, your points grew and eventually beaten his.

"HELL YEAH!" You shouted and pumped your fist into the air. You got small claps and laughs form the workers as they cheered you on, but then you heard the doors slide open and it was the same guy from earlier.

You immediately put your fist down in embarrassment as he walked pass you, but you heard him suddenly stop. He then came behind you and looked over your shoulder.

"So you beat my high score huh..." He mumbled while looking at the screen.

"This is going to be fun.." He scooted me off the chair as he took his turn to play. I watch in amazement as he easily dodged attacks and lit up new tactics to you on hard levels. 

"Woah.. You're really good at this game!" You exclaimed as he just nodded.

""You're pretty good too, since you just beat my high score. Ah, I died.." As the game over screen flashed he pouted. You couldn't but blush a little, he was adorable.

But you then felt him grab your wrist as you looked down at him. His big grey coloured eyes staring into yours as he looked at you curiously.

"Hey.. Let's compete with each other in a different game. This one is such a hassle." He then stood up and led you to another game. And then another.. And another..

You two were having so much fun with each other that 3 hours have passed by. You both learned a little about each other and found out you both go to the same school.

"Oh cool! You play [put a random mobile game here] too!? Here add me!" You pulled out your phone and grabbed Nagi's and input your ID code in so he could friend you.

"Y/n, your fun to be around.. Do you wanna hang out again?" Nagi asked tiredly, his eyes now slightly drooping since he couldn't keep up with you energy.

"Of course! We should also hang out at school!" You happily said. You both heard the door open and turned your heads. Only to see a strange guy with purple hair tied into a bun.

"Ah, Nagi! There you were! Come on, let's go practice playing soccer-" He then stopped talking when he saw me. "Woah, Nagi? You have other friends?" He said and the looked at him in a funny way.

"Shut up Reo, anyways I'm going to go now. Let's play a game later tonight, Y/n." He waved you a goodbye as you wave one back. You saw that the purple haired guy then punched Nagi in the shoulder as he pouts and says something.

But, all you could do in the moment is happily smile. The giddy feeling you finally started to recognize comes to you as you think about Nagi Seishiro.

"Man.. I have to talk to him more.." You mumble while packing your stuff to leave.

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮💿 :

Reo's dream or nightmare? 🤔🤔🤔