𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐢 - Drunk.

Genre: Fluff

Genre: Fluff

Thanks for the request!

Aged up Au!
Mention of alcohol

"Y/nnn!! You know that iiii loveeee you so much!"

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Your phone buzzes loudly, the light illuminated the dark room as you groan and reach for your bed stand. You rubbed your eyes and saw your boyfriend's name popping up on your screen as you groaned before picking up. "Look Ryusei, spam calling me and apologizing over and over again is not gonna work!-"

"Ma'am.. I'm sorry but this is not your lover. Right now he's dead drunk in my bar and someone needs to pick him up.."

"Huh?.."

A week ago, you and Shidou had a huge fight. Yelling at each other as you two couldn't get your feelings straight. So you told him you needed a break. At first he scoffed and said fine, and then with you leaving his house pissed than ever. Till he started to spam call you and text you about how sorry he was the next day. 264 messages that morning after the fight. But you weren't going to accept it that easily, since it didn't sound like the most genuine text messages...

___

Shidou:
y/n I'm soryrjjd
sory
dorry
skoyrry
pljesd
please
forgivss me
ykkk I llloovve yojgjug
cum backjsjdjrjr

___

It sounded like he was just playing around with you and his horrible spelling. Little did you know, he was genuinely upset. Not being his energetic loud self but rather being quiet and zoning out a lot during practice. His teammates started to take notice but didn't say much. Shidou could've cared less about what they thought, he just needed you...

Missing your usual presence which he did not seem to take notice how much he enjoyed it. You dealing with his random ideas, or just going along with whatever he said. He missed that. He missed you.

Your touch that made him melt right into your hands. Your words that he listened to attentively. Your eyes that he wanted only on him. The way you somehow looked beautiful in every lighting, place, anywhere. The nervous tick you sometimes do which he took notice and grabs your hand to calm you down.

He's going in spiral because of you. Drinking more than usual to help him escape the regret about what he said to you during the fight. Hence the horrible text messages.

He hoped you'd at least send one back...

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Putting the address into your phone and starting your car at 2AM was not part of your agenda. But here you were, shutting your car door and walking up to the place. Loud music can be mumbled from the outside as you showed your ID to the bouncer. Rushing over to the bar, you immediately saw him.

Sitting down on one of the stools, upper body sprawled out on the counter and his noticeable pink colouring in his hair. You immediately saw who you assume was the guy on the phone from earlier relax, before you thank him and pull your boyfriend up from his seat.

"Get up dumbass."

"Y/N!!! I missssseddd youuu!" He giggled, leaning his chin on your shoulder as you supported him. "Uh huh.. Missed you too Ryusei."

You helped him get outside, now in the parking lot walking to your car. He turned his head to face you as he smiled before putting a huge kiss on your cheek. One kiss became many more as he repeatedly planted them over and over again before the two of you got to the car. Your face now slightly damp from his spit.

Unlocking your car, you opened the door for him as he plopped down into the passenger seat. With you quickly rushing over to the drivers and sat down. Starting your car, you suddenly felt something, or rather someone touching your thigh. You turned your head to see him smiling innocently at you. Sighing, you just took his hand off you.

"Y/nnn!! You know that iiii loveeee you so much!" He sang, slightly swaying his body side to side. "Oh yeah?" You simply say, too tired for his jokes.

"Aaaand I misseddd yooou!" He mentioned again, leaning closer to you as you backed the car out.

"Missed you too,"

Shidou sits there, giggling and smiling at you while looking at you up and down. You just keep your eyes on the road as you drove to his apartment. Then he gently tried again, putting his hand on your thigh. This time you just let him, not wanting to fight him about it the whole time as you drove.

To say the drive was silent would be a huge lie. As your boyfriend kept on blabbering to you with a wobbly smile about how good you looked right now. You ignored how flirty he was being, thinking it was the alcohol talking.

A part of him was a bit saddened that you weren't playing along with his attempts like you used too.. But he just kept trying during the whole car ride.

⋆˚✿˖°

"Alright, we're here Ryusei." You stopped the car, in front of his apartment now. He stares at you wide eyed as you left the car. Watching as you went and opened his door. Helping him outside he was now able to walk properly now. So you grabbed his hand and led him to his place. He was suddenly silent... Looking down at the ground as you two walked. It was odd for him, but maybe it was the alcohol again?...

Arriving at his door you rummaged through your pockets for a key. Shidou gave it to you so you could visit him whenever you wanted. Or when he begged you to come over to his place sometimes. Unlocking the door, you immediately saw how disheveled everything has gotten.

Usually you would come over and pick up a few things, but it was never really dirty. But now you could see clothes on the ground, food delivery packages standing by the door and... Some of your belongings on the couch? Sweaters you left over were sprawled all over.

"So that's where they went.." You mumbled, as your grip on Shidou's hand lessened. He quickly slipped past you, flopping on the couch as he grabbed one of your sweaters in the process. Walking inside and closing the door behind you, Shidou had started to mumble things. The sweater was hugged close to his chest as he curled up into a ball. You suddenly heard a sniffle from him, quickly panicking as you rushed over and crouched down to his level.

"Y/n... I missed you so much.." He hiccuped, tears steadily streaming down his face as he brought the sweater closer to him.

Your eyes widened at the sight. The boyfriend you usually knew who was confident and loud had now went all soft. Gently crying while hugging something that reminded him of you...

More mumbling came from him, saying how much he was sorry, apologizing like it was a chant and saying he missed you so so much... Your heart squeezed itself at him, as you softly wiped some of his tears away.

"Ryusei.. Hey it's okay.. I'm here now." You whispered to him, his wet eyes bringing themselves to you, blinking away some tears. "Y/n..." He hoarsely said, his hand grabbing the one you were using to wipe away tears to make it instead cup his cheek. Keeping it there as he sighed deeply.

"I didn't mean any of the words I said to you.. Just come back to me.." Shidou mumbled as he tries to bring himself closer to your hand.

Using your thumb you slowly used it to caress his cheek. Comforting him lightly as you sighed before saying something.

"I'm back, I forgive you. I won't leave again.."

"Thank you. I love you, so much Y/n..."

𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒ ᰔᩚ

hahahaha this took too long for a request IM SO SORRYRYDHEHD

Idk why I chose a setting like this but I hoped you guys liked it <3