𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐬 - Second to Kaiser.

Genre: Enemies to Lovers + fluff

Thanks for the request! Hope you enjoyed reading this :)

Sorry for taking so long! @Chamamile_Tea11

"I- Even though you don't like Kaiser that means I don't like you too. But.. I have manners to help out a sick person at least.."

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"EHHH!? Y/N, KAISER IS AMAZING? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Ness shouted to you as you both walk through the lockers. This has been happening for a while now..

It looks like Ness caught a whiff of you not complimenting the one and only "amazing Kaiser" but instead sort of complained about him. It completely caught you off guard when he ran up to you and explained why Kaiser was the best while you stood there in shock.

You didn't like Kaiser since he treats people like pawns in a game sometime. Only using them till their worth is gone and then throwing them away with no apology. He only treats his superiors with respect, but you didn't like how he didn't treat everyone else with respect.

It ticked you off on how so many people liked him when he clearly doesn't like them back. And treats them horribly in the end, it just annoys you to the point that Ness following you makes it worse.

And talking about worse, you had came to school with a huge headache. Ness talking and arguing with you most definitely wasn't going to help with the throbbing in your head.

"Have you seen Kaisers plays, and how he scored so perfectly-"

"NESS. Can you be quiet for at least a goddamn minute." You rubbed your temples as Ness actually stays quiet for once.

You looked up at him in surprised, where is that rude ass come back and the Kaiser talk? Instead, all you heard was a mumbled sorry and him running away. His Kaiser senses must of went off or something.

You lightly chuckle at this idea. You continue to walk to your next class, your headache suddenly gone but you weren't prepared for what was going to happen next.

ᕙ('▿')ᕗ

"Screw my life.." You held your stomach in pain as you put your head down onto the lunch table.

Clearly you shouldn't have came to school today if the headache already wasn't a bad sign. But your dumbass still went. As you were contemplating your decisions, you heard someone sit down next to you.

You ignored it and closed your eyes for some rest, till a cold shock hit your neck immediately making you jump up.

"Hey!- What the hell!.. Ness?" You put your hand on the area where the cold drink had touched you, Ness holding it with a light grin on his face with his eyes closed.

That innocent smile he had always made you put your guard down, you put your hand down and let them rest at your sides as he looks at you patiently.

"What do you want." You asked. This was probably another rant on how Kaiser was amazing and why you should join the cult and-

"This drink is for you, Y/n." He reached out the drink to you as you hesitantly took it. You cracked it open and took a sip, a light refreshing flavour hit you as the fruity flavours cooled you. It helped with your stomach slightly, but you tried to ignore it and then go to the nurse when was Ness gone.

"Y/n, I can't help but notice you don't feel well. Do you want to go to the nurse?.." Ness looked you in the eyes with actual concern. He seemed really worried for your well being. What happened to the old Ness who just talked about Kaiser all the time?!

This clearly caught you off guard, maybe it's another tactic to make you join the cult. "Uhm.. No I'm fine Ness. What are you my mom?-" You cut yourself off with a groan and a sudden sharp pain in your stomach. Well that ruined your plan.

"Let's just go to the nurse, you'll feel better then." Ness then grabbed your hand and pulled you up and started dragging you to the nurses office.

It wasn't very pleasant, being dragged while your stomach feels like it's about to explode in some sort of way. But the way his firm grip on you made your heart beat faster and face to go just a little pink.

But pink enough for a certain someone to notice.

"Y/n, do you have a fever and yet still came to school? That's not healthy for you." Ness sighed as you two entered the nurses office.

And luckily for you two, the nurse was gone for a break. You felt your soul leave your body went you sat down and saw Ness collecting medicine for you. At this point, you were beyond confused. Just in the morning he was explaining why Kaiser was an absolute god and why he is madly in love with him and now he's taking care of you? You wanted an answer.

"Ness, why are you helping me all of a sudden? Is this to make me like Kaiser?Because it won't work! If it's just for that you can leave, it's getting annoying." You sounded more mad than you wanted to, but you saw Ness flinched when you said that.

It made your heart clench, maybe you shouldn't have said that..

"Here, take this." Was all he said while handing you the medicine and a cup of water. You quickly took it while Ness sat down next to you.

"This isn't for Kaiser, Y/n." Hearing this caught your attention as you looked Ness in the eyes. His expression seems worried or even a bit upset, he frowned a little while looking away from you.

"I- Even though you don't like Kaiser that means I don't like you too. But.. I have manners to help out a sick person at least.." He turned to look you in the eyes as your face turned red.

You saw him nervously trying not to smile, but doing a terrible job since you saw the corner of his lips twitching. His cheeks were also dusted in slight pink, it was quite a refreshing look rather than his yelling face.

"Well then, thank you Ness for helping me.. I guess your not the worse." A shocked face appeared on Ness's face as you giggled at it.

"The worse?! Well for your information. Y/n! —- ———— —-"

Your eyes felt heavy, maybe you were just slightly sick after all. You fell asleep through Ness's rant and when he found out he stopped talking.

"I can be a great person! Especially to Kaiser!..."

His words died out and a relaxed smile appeared as he leaned onto the bed and admired your features. Your eyelashes looked beautiful to him as the sun from the window hits your face, almost making it seem like you were glowing.

"I wouldn't mind helping a sick person, especially if it was you.. You just might be second from Kaiser." Ness chuckled as he grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his. Rubbing his thumb over your hand gently, appreciating the moment he had for a little.

After a couple minutes from happily staring at you, Ness also fell asleep leaning onto your bed and hands still intertwined.

The door slowly opened, as the nurse peaked her head inside. "Damn love birds.." She quickly slipped in and called the office to let them know you and Ness were sick and had to recover for the rest of the day.

✍(◔◡◔)

Hoped you enjoyed this it's kinda long 🫶🫶🫶