𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐘𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 - We aren't dating?!

Genre: Fluff :))

Genre: Fluff :))

Some manga spoilers mentioning the U-20 match

"Is it not normal to say I love you to your partner?"

🎐 🫧🪷

"It's like he's using me as a practice girlfriend!" You shouted while taking a sip out of your drink. Bachira sat there using his arm to help rest his face onto the table. "Uh huh... When did this start again?.." He asked while you looked at him annoyed.

You and Isagi have been friends before blue lock had started. You two always played soccer together and practiced after school. Both of you had grown close together, really close to where your friends thought you guys were dating. Of course, you had a small crush on him but you just brushed it off since you assumed he probably was focusing on soccer instead.

Isgai did whatever was needed to become the worlds best striker... So when he told you he was leaving for the blue lock program it made you very upset. You didn't know when was the next thing you saw him, or if you two could even communicate during that time. But when he was free from the imprisonment, he acted quite differently..

He became more clingy, and wanted to suddenly cuddle at your house while giving you small pecks on the cheek. It was a little weird.. But with your small crush on him it made your heart very happy. You asked him about it but his face just turned red and looked away awkwardly.

So... Even though just meeting Bachira recently you started to rant to him about his best friend.

"Bachira!... What should I do? You two are best friends you should know!" You whined as you grabbed his arm and shook it. He jumped in shock while giggling a little bit. You raised him an eyebrow as he shook your arm off.

"Aren't you two also best friends?" He said while you scoffed and looked away. "Whatever! Just tell me some advice.. Come on!" You moved closer to him as you shook his arm. He tried prying you off but you were desperate to know what was happening.

Because even though you hadn't seen Isagi for a while, he changed so much and your little crush has grown into you falling for him. Especially after seeing him in the U-20 match. It made your heart race as you were on the edge of your seat seeing him play.

And now that he became more affectionate, it tugged at your heart. Made you feel all happy and fluffy inside, but also made you wonder why? You knew you two weren't dating so when the idea he was just using you as practice made you scared. You just wanted confirmation that it wasn't true..

As you continued to tug onto Bachira's arm, the cafe door ringed as you glanced to see who it was. But then you had to immediately do a double take, because it was the one and only Isagi Yoichi.. He quickly saw you two and waved as you let go of the bee like kid.

"Hey?.. Am I interrupting something?.." Isagi asked while sitting down. You just shook your head and took a sip of your drink.

Bachira smirked at you and elbowed you as you glared at him. He raised an eyebrow and then stood up from his seat. "Oh! Look at the time I gotta meet up with my family! See you guys later!" He then ruffled your hair and waved goodbye to Isagi then left.

Great. Thanks Bachira. Really needed that.

"Y/n, was Bachira making you uncomfortable? Sometimes he can be a little too much you know. And it's okay to say-" Isagi moved closer to you as he grabbed your hand. Your heart fluttered by his touch as he gave you a reassuring squeeze.

"No.. Bachira was just telling me something.." You mumble while looking away with a pink face. Isagi's eyes wandered onto your face and stared at it. He analyzed your face, when he entered he saw you tugging on Bachira's arm... And now when you mention him your face turned pink.. Isagi's eyes widen, did you like Bachira? But you guys only met recently?

He wanted to ask you to make sure he was wrong. Since you guys were dating.. Right? He felt a pang of jealousy now, what if you did like him a bit too much? What if you guys got a little too close with each other...

"Isagi? Uhm.. Hello?" You poked his cheek as he snaps back. "Huh?.. Oh yeah sorry.." He mumbled.

"Tell me about blue lock Yoichi! I saw you play on T.V and it was amazing!" You exclaimed. It made stomach flutter knowing that you were watching him okay on T.V and was happy about it too. He began to ramble on about the gruesome training and rules about blue lock as you listened.

He also couldn't help but stare at you and how much you changed, you looked beautiful. He just wanted you for himself.. And couldn't brush off the Bachira incident earlier so he was going to ask you later.

♡。༝☆.ᐟ

"I gotta go soon Isagi, if you don't mind I'm going to start packing up." You told him while he nodded and continued to talk. Even though he seemed happy, it felt like something was off.. He was fidgeting more and it felt like he was dying to ask you a question.

"I'll be heading off now, see you later!" You sat up and waved goodbye. Isagi smiled but then said something that immediately made you turn around again.

"Bye Y/n! I love you!"

"H-Huh?.." You said as you turned around. Isagi looked at you confused as you leaned down on the table. "S-Say that again..." You looked at him dead in the eyes.

"I love you?" Isagi mumbled.

"HUH? YOU CANT CONFESS OUT OF NO WHERE ISAGI?!" You shouted, some heads turned to look at you but you ignored them. This was way more important anyways.

"Is it not normal to say I love you to your partner?"

"PARTNER? HUH?" This was your first time hearing about you and Isagi dating. You sat back down as Isagi grabbed both of your hands and looked at you carefully.

"We.. Are dating.. Right?" He intertwined your hands with his as he uses his thumb to caress your hand a little.

"Isagi Yoichi, this is my first time hearing about this.." You mumbled as your ears turned red.

"Wait.. We weren't dating!?" Isagi's face turned red as he let go of your hands. He covered his face as he groaned. "I really thought we were.."

"Isagi! It's okay!.. This.. Happens?.." You said as you pat his back.

"Well, now that you told me.. I wouldn't mind if we started dating.." You hesitantly said, scared of his reaction.

"Yeah.. I really like you Y/n.. Also, let's forget that ever happened." Isagi turned back to you as you giggled. "No way, I'm going to remember that forever," Isagi groaned as you kissed him on the lips. A fast, simple kiss. But it made Isagi go crazy.

"Oh shoot! I really gotta go now! See you later Isagi!" You quickly grabbed your stuff and ran out of the store. Isagi sat there, his hand slightly on his lips as a huge grin appeared on his face.

When he sees Bachira again, he has to thank him.

❀*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Hope this was okay, this week has been kinda hard to write..