𝐍𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 - Periods.

Genre: Fluff/comforting :))

"Reo was such a hassle... He kept me out so late to play soccer. He also kept me away from you for so long.."

⠀₊˚⊹♡

Periods suck ass.

You knew that, because you were on your period. Curled up into a ball, watching comforting shows on your laptop with some snacks. The pain was absolutely unbearable, your heating pad wasn't working and the pain killers you took wasn't enough to help with the cramps.

You groaned in pain as you clutched your stomach. It'd be great if your boyfriend was here to comfort you. But, he was out playing soccer with Reo even though he knew you were on your period. All you wanted to do was cuddle with him and fall asleep to escape the pain for a little bit.

You checked your phone beside you, since you sent messages earlier and you wanted to see if he replied. Nope, nothing. All of them were still on delivered even though you spammed him multiple times on how you wanted him to come home.

You also tried calling him, since maybe they were too busy playing that he hadn't had time to check his phone? And with a phone ringing you would definitely pick up.. Especially if it was your girlfriend who you knew was in absolute pain.

It started to become really late outside, since Nagi left at 3pm and it was now around 6pm. You started to wonder if he really didn't love you anymore? What if he wasn't out with Reo playing soccer and was actually with another girl? That would explain him leaving you on delivered and being out for a while.

You tears started to sting your eyes as you stuffed your face into the pillow. Just thinking about it made your heart hurt even more than it had to, you started to sob. Looks like your period has finally got to you...

After your crying session, you tried to distract yourself with fun movies or shows. But nothing helped because it was still in the back of your mind, worrying the hell out of you. So, you would randomly start to tear up and cry out of now where.

You really just wanted Nagi to come back to you and tell you everything was okay...

⋆☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆⋆

"Y/n, I'm home." You heard the front door close and being locked. You stuck your head out of your pillow, eyes red and your hair all sprawled out and tangled. You didn't look the greatest... But you didn't care at this point. You tried to get out of bed, but then cramps hit you like a car as you whine and laid back down.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" You heard the bedroom door open as Nagi entered. You don't know how long you were crying for but it was already dark outside. You saw him holding a bag of convenience store items, his body slightly sweaty and his white fluffy hair sticking out.

He put the bag on the bedside as he rushed up to you. He was asking if you were okay and stroking your back, and normally you would've hugged him and asked him to cuddle but you were quite pissed at him for ignoring your text.

"Just go away.." You mumbled as you turned you back to him. He sighed and stood back up, you heard rustling from the bag as he place something next to you. "I'm gonna go shower now, I'll be back soon." You heard him mumble as he went to shower.

You turned around and saw your favourite drink paired up with lots of your favourite snacks. Some of them you were surprised to see since you barley mentioned them to him. You might've been over dramatic at the moment, but your eyes started to tear up again and your heart felt full. 

Sure, it was a simple act but it made you very happy that he remembered. You heard the bathroom door open as Nagi entered. His hair slightly wet as he was in baggy loose pyjamas, his bright eyes looking at you curiously.

"Do.. Do you like the snacks?" He asked while putting his hand behind his neck nervously. And then walked up to you and laid behind you. Tears were spilling out of your eyes as Nagi didn't even notice and wrapped his arm around your waist.

He snuggled his face into your hair and let out a relived sigh. "Reo was such a hassle... He kept me out so late to play soccer. He also kept me away from you for so long.." He pulled you closer to him as you let out a hiccup from crying too much.

"Hey wait.. Are you crying?.. Did you not like the snacks Y/n?.." Nagi propped himself up with his elbow and looked at your face. Sure enough you were now a mess. You turned over to Nagi and snuggled into his chest and cried.

He just laid there, dumbfounded and lightly rubbed your back as you cried.

"You.. Stupid... Why didn't you answer my text.." You whispered while crying.

"I'm sorry.. My phone died earlier. And Reo forgot to bring a portable charger.." He replied while moving hair away from your forehead, you looked up at him and saw a small smile.

Nagi kissed your forehead and told you to sleep. He laid back down and pulled your head close to his chest. You felt small pecks on your face as he hugged you.

Tired out from crying, you felt your eyes slowly closing. Dozing off you heard Nagi whisper something.

"This is way better than soccer.."

₊✮⸜ ༘⋆