𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐬𝐬 - Star Gazing.

Genre: Fluff

Genre: Fluff

This idea was so cute!!
also what do you guys think about the banner I put extra work into that 😻

@Wisn_jdixn

"It'd be silly to wish that on a singular star, but he believes in the magic that it might hold. He believes in the love from you."

𓊆ྀི❤︎𓊇ྀི

"Are sure you'll be fine Kaiser?.." Ness asked his blue haired streaked friend as he scoffed at him. "Do you really think I can't do anything?"

"Of course not! I'm just making sure you'll be okay.." Ness panicked while Kaiser chuckled before giving him a light push forward. "Just get on the plane and meet up with your girlfriend. I'll be staying in Japan for a bit longer."

Ness stumbled a bit with his luggage in hand as he was pushed, but turned around immediately at the mention of his girlfriend. His face flushing a bit pink. "Alright... Then I'll be off!" He waved him a goodbye while Kaiser crossed his arms and waved one too.

Walking ahead he went to get his bags checked. Not bringing much except the essentials and a couple of souvenirs and snacks for you. Thinking about it most of his luggage was actually souvenirs... After the gruesome time waiting in line he finally got past security and was moving smoothly now. Looking at his gate ticket to find where he had to go, with the busy atmosphere around him people were quickly walking or even running past him.

He found his gate and sat down, placing his luggage near him so he could keep an eye on it. Then starting to scroll on his phone his mind couldn't help but wander onto the thought of you. It's been a couple months since he left and he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss you at all. The first couple nights without you he was fidgety, missing your presence or the comfort of your arms. He most definitely had a bit of trouble sleeping at night. Then after that he started to miss your voice and words of affirmation you'd give him but tried to brush it off and focus on soccer instead.