𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐘𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 - Teach Me!

Genre: Fluff

Genre: Fluff

Thank you for the request!!
ALSO I AM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG OMG???

@Dakyoo_

Shy guitarist reader!!

"Can you teach me how to play the guitar too?!"

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

"I swear I'm actually going to throw up and shit my pants right when we get on the stage." Your bandmates turn to look at you worryingly and see you crouching on the floor while hugging your knees to your chest. Your mind was spiralling into a full on panic.

"Hey.. It's going to be okay Y/n.." They said, attempting to comfort you but the words went from one ear to the other. Already being very shy to other people and now performing to a whole audience did not help to calm your nerves down. What if you suddenly messed up on stage? Even though you practiced the song so many times on your guitar, there's still a chance?.. Or if people just hated you and your friends? Start throwing things at you guys and then be quoted as 'the worst group to ever perform!' What were you going to do then?!

"Guys... Is it too late to ditch this?-" You mumbled as you looked up with a desperate face.

"Come on! We're up!" One of them grabbed your shirt collar like a kitten and pulled you up. Making sure you were standing straight with your electric guitar strapped on to you and then dragged you to the stage. Being the last group to perform at your school's festival was making your stomach churn. You had seen some amazing performances from the groups before you guys, so how were you going to meet up with the crowds expectations after those shows?

But there you were, standing as the bright light shined down at your group and hundreds of eyes watching you. With shaky hands, you started to play. Slowly getting into the rhythm as your fingers adjusted accordingly to find the chords. Your bandmates started to play too as people cheered loudly in the gymnasium.

They could even be heard from outside, as a sudden soccer player turned his head to peak inside the gym. Isagi watched as people cheered loudly, chewing on some food from the school's festival stands.

He didn't listen to music often but he couldn't help himself but feel somewhat drawn inside the gym. So he did and stayed somewhat by the entrance as he enjoyed the music you were producing. Absentmindedly focusing solely on one of the players, which was you.

He saw how you smiled and moved a bit to the music while playing your guitar. It had a way with blending the rest of the instruments together so beautifully that people were jumping and screaming to it.

Isagi couldn't help but smile a bit as he tuned in to the song. His eyes lingering on you. Since you did look quite pretty actually... Your hair that moved each time you bobbed your head a bit to the music and the way you looked like you were just enjoying the moment. He admired that, he wanted to see more of that from you.

―୨୧⋆ ˚

"Thank you... for joining us!" Your bandmate shouted concluding that you were finished. Slightly covered in sweat as the light shinning down on you guys was not helping with how many people were in the gym creating heat, you waved a goodbye and rushed backstage. Celebrating a bit with your group and getting some waters to drink.

Changing out of your outfit you and your friends decided to spend the rest of the time enjoying the festival. Splitting up with the others you rush out of the doors and into the hallways. Taking a huge sigh of relief that the anxiety that filled your body earlier was gone. Till you felt someone grab your shoulder, turning you around to face them.

"Oh! Uh.. You were the one who was playing the electric guitar earlier right?.." The strange guy asked as you stared at him. Already feeling that anxiety shoot back up in your system.

"Yes?.." You responded as Isagi's lips curved up. "You were so cool! The way you just- Played it with barely any effort!" He immediately exclaimed with lots of enthusiasm struggling to get his words out. While you stood there, not knowing what to say or do in this situation.

"Oh!.. Thank you, I guess." You mumbled as you two stood there in the busy hallways with nothing else to talk about while staring at each other. Well, what were you suppose to say? Giving him an awkward smile you saw that he still had a soft smile on his slightly flustered face. Staring at you in awe for some reason.

"So.. I'm gonna go now," You say as people were now looking at you guys weirdly for standing in a busy hallway. "Wait!" Isagi said, grabbing your hand and holding it so you would stay with him.

You immediately froze in place, his warm hand grabbing your slightly calloused ones due to your guitar. You were expecting for the both of you to peacefully part away and for you to be saved from this embarrassing moment. But you rather felt his grip tighten around your hand and your body becoming hot.

"Can you teach me how to play the guitar too?!" Isagi blurted out. His eyes determined to learn as you blankly stare at him. Slowly panicking inside.

"H-Huh?.. Me?.." You slowly point to yourself as he nodded. "Please!" He insisted, something about his eyes and smile made it so you couldn't say no...

"I'll think about it..." You say, his smile reaching wider as he chuckled.

Little did you know, he never really thought of learning how to play until right now. He never planned to, or saw himself interested in this since soccer was a bigger hobby and passion of his. But he didn't mind learning not if it was with you.

It may have been an impulsive decision, but hey it wasn't his fault. How he couldn't take his eyes off you during your play, or how curious he got when you didn't talk much and tried to hide away. How could he not ask? He just wanted to see you more...

"So.. Uh.. What's your name?.." You ask him, Isagi then blushing as he didn't even tell you. Nor did he know your name but.. He'll find out sooner or later.

"Isagi Yoichi, I hope I can play like you!"

"That's going to take a while.."

🍓☆⋆。𖦹°‧★🍒

this took way too long omg 😭