𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 - I don't wanna be separated again!

Genre: Fluff :))

Genre: Fluff :))

Thanks for the request! They make me very happy and I love this idea! <3

Spoilers of mentioning the U-20 match :)

"Blue lock was fun.. But I don't know if I want to be separated again for that long.."

ꨄ︎˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ꨄ︎

"Hm? Y/n-chan, what are you doing just reading?.." Young Bachira asked, you looked up at him as he hovered over you. He just finished practicing playing soccer with a bunch of other kids, so he was very sweaty and panting a lot. But for some reason, he came up to you.

"Well.. It's a nice weather today and I thought it'd be fun to read.." You mumbled. You were very shy to new people you meet so you didn't have many friends..

"Yeah.. It's also a nice weather to play soccer with me Y/n-chan!" Bachira shouted while holding the soccer ball over his head. You looked at him startled, soccer? You? Absolutely not. You were probably horrible at it, and what if you messed up and embarrassed yourself in front of him?

"Um.. Sorry Bachira-kun, I don't think I would be very good-"

"Pleaseeeeee! None of the other kids want to stay with me!.. Y/n-chan.." He mumbled your name, and those eyes that made you stand up and walk towards the field with him was what started a new friendship.

You were actually a natural at soccer, stealing the ball from Bachira at times as you got to know him. You grew to be more comfortable with him as you started to not be shy with him and instead sometimes yelling at him for stupid things.

Like one time, he threw a soccer ball at your head and you chased him around till you kicked the ball into his stomach. You laughed at him for hours as he curled to the ground, and you never let him forget that moment.

But, you never had a strong passion for soccer unlike your friend. You were just there to practice with him as he perfected his skill of dribbling. You really enjoyed his company as he did too. Well, Bachira enjoyed your company over anything, even soccer sometimes.