𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮 - Awkward Dinner...

Genre: Fluff + Crack

This took too long I'm sorry 😭😭
Also extra chapter this week
(im feeling nice)

@Aubrey_Akabane

"Why the actual fuck is Bachira here..."

──★ ˙🌱 ̟ ¡!

"Who the fuck are you texting?" Rin asked, as the two of you were on the couch. He glared at you, waiting for an answer as you looked back at him surprised. "No one."

"No one my ass. You keep on giggling and shit every time you send a message." You roll your eyes at him before going back on your phone. "Don't ignore me,"

You, Rin and Sae were all siblings. The other two interested in soccer as you were the normal one in the group. Not some ego freak, as they started to get cold to you from time to time after Sae moved to Spain. But now Sae is back and was staying home for a couple days while Rin was also free from the Blue Lock prison.

The black haired sibling and you were relaxing on the couch each on one side as Sae was leaning against the kitchen countertop on his phone. It was silent, till you had gotten a message from your boyfriend. The house was then filled with you typing, and giggling for the last hour. While you did not notice how distracting it was.

"Shut up, both of you." Sae now spoke in a monotone voice. You just went back to texting till you felt Rin kick your leg. "Who are you texting?"

"Just... No one," You said, before Rin groaned and went back to his phone trying to ignore you.

After a while, you felt like you needed to use the washroom. Leaving your phone on the couch as you sat up and left. Also leaving it with your two brothers who were now getting curious...

When you closed the bathroom door, Rin got up and reached for your phone. "What are you doing?" Sae asked, seeing him trying to unlock your phone. "Figuring out who she was texting."