𝐈𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐞 - Regrets.

Genre: Angst

Genre: Angst

feeding you guys ig enjoy!

"He missed how warm the bed felt. How warm you made his heart feel."

:¨ ·.· ¨:
'· . ꔫ

"Fuck.." Sae mumbled, his large room was dark and the only available light was from the moon. He shuffled on his bed and laid on his back to hopefully get comfortable and finally doze off. But it wasn't working, it hadn't been for days. Staring at his ceiling arms wide open as his chest felt light.

Usually that's a good thing. But it wasn't, the missing weight on his chest was you. How you two always cuddled together while you laid on his chest before falling asleep. His hand slowly stroking your back as you sprawled on top of him eyes closed and breathing becoming steady. He missed that. He missed how warm the bed felt. How warm you made his heart feel.

How he was able to stare at your sleeping face, slowly admiring each detail and each mole you have. Brushing hair out of the way as he smiles before planting soft kisses on and all over your face without you knowing. Or not being able to comfort you when you have a nightmare. When you flinch on his chest and grab his shirt tightly, he immediately starts to worry and helps you calm down even if it was in the middle of the night. It didn't matter to him if he had an important game the next day, it just mattered that you slept feeling safe.

But now you were gone. Disappeared from his life without him being able to apologize. How his frustration took the best of him and saying things that he didn't mean that day. Slowly regretting his actions as Sae saw your teary eyes and anger before you walked out of the door. Slamming it shut when his egotistical younger self thought you'd come back in no time. But you didn't.

He now has to deal with what stupid decision he made back then, and it was the decision of not chasing you when you left. How he let you simply slip past him and out of his radar without him even caring. He certainly cared now.

He groans and moved over back to his side while he curled his legs closer to his body and arms reached out for something to hold. A habit he did when he wanted to bring you in closer to him but now you weren't there. His teeth gritted together before he squeezed his eyes shut. Wishing that you'd come back, then he'd be able to apologize for everything he did. Silently cry into your arms about how much he missed you if it meant you would come back to him.

He knew you weren't going to come back to him, or that he wasn't going to be able to feel your touch again. Sae stuffed his face into his pillow, your scent lingered onto it as it drove him crazy not being able to get you off his mind.

"Y/n... I'm sorry.." His voice dry as he mumbled into the pillow. Tears coming up in his eyes as he closed them, letting them leak onto the pillow. Before he finally drifted off to sleep, wishing you were next to him...

𓈒⟡₊⋆∘

Smaller oneshot than usual but wtv 😔