Author's Note

Hey guys, how are you all doing? Hope you're all well.

So the purpose of this note is to explain to all of you why I have not been posting. So a few weeks back, I had internet connectivity issues and as a result, there were about seven internet outages in my area and that made it difficult for me to post new chapters. Then, I started having issues with my laptop, where I write all of my stories in.

These are some of the major reasons why I have not posted and for that, I am very sorry. This story - My Brother's Keeper - has been well received and as such, I've really enjoyed writing it and already have some ideas lined up for a possible sequel.

I got my laptop back as my best friend fixes computers and ordered the part it needed to continue to function, as I really did not feel like purchasing a new laptop and spending another $1,000 or $1,200s on new one, and the part came but it was defective and so I had to take it back to my friend, reorder a new part again, and so it is once again not in my possession.

So again, these are the reasons for the hiatus and delay, but I will for sure start posting the moment I receive it and new chapters are still on the way.

At the moment, I am using my work laptop and sadly, I cannot use it for writing stories or anything personal as the IT department keeps a close check that we don't use it for personal work or entertainment. So I have another laptop but cannot use it for personal gain.

Also, I have posted the Cast and Summary page for the new Arrowverse, The Flash, story called 'Sage.'

This will be a newer story that still ties into Catapulted, Crisis on Earth-Prime, and this story 'My Brother's Keeper'. But as you know, the first two stories take place on Earth-Prime whereas this story takes place on the new Earth-38 that is different from its pre-crisis version in the Original Multiverse, as the former Earth-38 was merged with Earth-1, Earth-2, and Earth-TUD5 to form the new Earth-Prime universe.

Sage may see characters from both of these universes, crossing over but the Sage story is still in development and would not want to post it before it's been reviewed for sharing.

Please keep checking back and I will keep you all updated. Also, continue to keep an eye on my wall for updates on upcoming chapters, and when posting will officially resume.

Thank you for the support and for your patience.

You guys are amazing and thank you for your support. Stay safe and will keep you all informed.

Thank you,

Johnny El-Hajj