Chapter 17

Next morning
Author POV
Jin came to wake up tae but when he was going to tae room and he see tae is coming out of his room and he see his mom and said.
Tae- Good morning eomma*smile and hug her*
Jin- Good morning bear *hug him back* but why are so ready and going to school?
Tae- Eomma after school I am going date with them and i will come after dinner only *shyly*
Jin- OK my bear, now let's eat your breakfast, yoongi is waiting for you and eating.
Tae- ok eomma *while running from stairs*
Jin-bear, go slowly *worried*
*then he came downstairs and see tae was eating so cute and chit chat with yoongi then his appa came and he see his appa*
Tae- Good morning appa
Rm- Good morning bear *kiss his forehead*
Yoongi- Good morning appa
Rm- good morning my min genius *kiss his forehead*
Rm- bear today why are you so ready for school?
Tae- *shyly* appa, i am going date after school with them.
Rm- okay okay, all the best for your 1st date. *tease*
Yoongi- yeah , all the best for your date*tease*
Tae- Appa.......Meow meow hyungie *whine which makes pout is visible in his face which made yoongi and rm coo at him*
Rm- okay okay, we will not tease you *smile*
Tae- *laugh cutely*
*then they eat with some chit chat and then yoongi and tae left to school and when he came infront of school, he see his all friends and his mates talking with each other.*
Tae outfit

But in jeon mansionIn morningMrs

But in jeon mansion
In morning
Mrs.jeon- Mr. Jungkook and Mr.Jungguk, if you don't want me to beat you by slipper ,so wake up
Twins -*gulp* hehe eomma we are up
Mrs.jeon- Now go do your routine in each of your room and today you have date to wear something good.
Twins - OK eomma

*then they go to do their routine and after 10-15 mins, they came out and go to their carboard and choose clothes for today date too*
Jungkook outfit

*then they go to do their routine and after 10-15 mins, they came out and go to their carboard and choose clothes for today date too*Jungkook outfit

Jungguk outfit