chapter 51

Author pov
Then when they go inside and they see his alpha babies are crying when they got there scent of his mother because of milk...and he see mr.jeon was taking them in their arms and swinging them but they weren't stop crying and tae just go to mr.jeon and take twins babies in their arms, they  stop crying which make mr.jeon shock.
Mr.jeon- bear how do u make them stop crying?
Tae- Appa i think they need milk so they feel my scent far away from them so they start crying *giggle* yes na my babies
Twins babies- eomma *cutely giggle*
Tae- appa may i go now for making them drink *bow to him and go to his room*
Author pov
He left for his room with his babies and in room....

tae sit on the bed with his babies and unbutton his shirt and make their babies came infront of his nipples and they started sucking it and tae smiled and started talking with his babies and after ½ hrs he make them sleep and burp too and he put h...

tae sit on the bed with his babies and unbutton his shirt and make their babies came infront of his nipples and they started sucking it and tae smiled and started talking with his babies and after ½ hrs he make them sleep and burp too and he put his both babies in the baby bed and goes to bath and twin also come inside and tae was coming out in bath robes....

And twins were checking him out and when tae widen his eyes and wear it fully and twins see his junior poking their pant and tae eyes get widden and he started going to his wardrobe and twins were fast and catch him..
Twins- you made our junior wake up mrs.jeon *smirk*
Tae- alpha i am still sore *whine* and eomma and appa waiting for us for breakfast...
Twins- for 30 min bear *puppy eyes*
Tae- but eomma and appa *pout*
Twins- please *puppy eyes*
Tae- ok fine but you will answer to eomma
Twins- ok *they take tae in the bridal style on the bed not making loud voice*
(Small smut on smut chapter)
Author pov
After that they made him wear dress and tae eat painkillers...and tae was walking but jungguk take him in his arms....
Gguk- *whisper* you did a great job mrs.jeon
Tae- you too *whisper shyly* mr.jeon
*and they take him in downstairs and made him sit on the chair in dining table*
Mrs.jeon- baby how much time you take ?
Twins- eomma.....babies weren't sleeping so we made them sleep *😅*
Mrs.jeon- really *🤨*
Twins- yes eomma
Mrs.jeon- ohk, bear you can start eating
Tae- ok eomma *he take some food and started eating cutely with pout which make everyone coo at him*
Mrs.jeon- bear today your eomma and appa is coming in lunch
Tae- really?
Mrs.jeon- yes baby bear, now eat and have some rest
Tae- eomma i wanna make lunch *puppy eyes*
Mrs.jeon- but bear
Tae- please *puppy eyes*
Mrs.jeon- okay but i will help you
Tae - okie eomma *boxy smile*
*lets skip the time*
**************************
Author pov
Tae make the lunch with mrs.jeon who don't even made him do much things and now he was pouting cutely..
Mrs.jeon- sorry baby bear
Tae- eomma u do most of the lunch making *pout*
Mrs.jeon- it's ok baby bear, you can do dinner making as i invite them for 2 days for staying with my babies, you can do it then
Tae- really eomma?
Mrs.jeon- yes my baby bear *and when she say and crying voice came from there room..* i think bunnies are crying, you go bear i think they need you
Tae- ok eomma *he run upstairs in the upstairs and go to his room and take his both babies in his arms and making them stop crying and he succeeds* why my babies are crying, they need eomma milk?
Twins babies- eomma? *having a red face looking so cute and touching tae nipples*
Tae- aww,my babies tummy is empty...wait let me full it *giggled and sit down on the bed and started unbutton his shirt and put them on each nipple and they started sucking it and after drinking he patted there back and make them burp,* my babies are not sleepy *babies giggle* let me take u downstairs *smile and they giggled like they understood everything and tae bring a carrier and fit the babies*

wait let me full it *giggled and sit down on the bed and started unbutton his shirt and put them on each nipple and they started sucking it and after drinking he patted there back and make them burp,* my babies are not sleepy *babies giggle* let m...

Author pov
And he goes downstairs and see his.......

to be continue....
Thank you for watching
Should i make next chapter as camping part like a family camping and suga got to know about his mate
Sorry for late update
Hope u all like this
I know it is not nice
Sorry??!!
Pls vote if you like it🥹