Chapter 35

After one month
Author POV
All was going well and tae is fully healed and today taeggukook are going to South Korea for the meeting and they also plan their honeymoon after their meeting. As meeting need 1 weeks but they will live for 2 weeks because they all want to tour south Korea and in honeymoon , they are going to france, Switzerland,india and sydney and also brussel for chocolate. It is like 2-4 weeks plan.
Now in tae room
Tae pov
I was packing my stuff and my important files of the meeting with my formals and some cute dress with some night dress and that dress too. It makes me so shy seeing that dress because i haven't tell him about that dress which i plan for honeymoon. Now i am having headphones in my ear and listen to my favorite song. I have done packing like after an hours. And i am thinking to check my bunnies what they are doing. Lets first go to ggukie room.

Author POV
Tae has cleaned his room and he goes to jungguk room and he came infront of it and opened the door but shocked to see the room because every clothes were spread over all the room and jungguk was running here and there and hoping like a bunny. Then tae speak
The room was before

The room was after *pls just think that room was messy like this*

The room was after
*pls just think that room was messy like this*

Tae- ggukie? *shocked*Gguk- bear you came pls tell me which outfit i should take *still running here and there*Tae- stop running first ggukie and tell me why did you did this mess? You can call me too

Gguk- bear you came pls tell me which outfit i should take *still running here and there*
Tae- stop running first ggukie and tell me why did you did this mess? You can call me too. I will do it for you *point out in the room with done face*
Gguk- bear, i can't choose my outfit this is why the mess creates, sorry *doe eyes*
Tae- my bunny don't say sorry. You go and help your hyungie i will choose your outfit and clean the mess. *smile*
Gguk- but *cut off by tae*
Tae- no but....you go help your hyungie *cute glare*
Gguk- ok my tiger *smile and kiss his forehead and leave the room*
Author POV
Jungguk left for jungkook room and when he came infront and he first knocked the door and jungkook said "come in"
And he go inside his hyung room.
Gguk- Hyungie
Kook- ggukie why do you come here? You have said you are going to packing your stuff and.....
Gguk- stop hyungie, i just want to ask that you need any help for packing or document work?
Kook- yes ggukie, could you check those files *giving him the file* i want to pack my stuff but have you done your packing?
Gguk- bear was doing it.
Kook- and why bear is doing it ?
Gguk- because i just created the mess of my room with my all clothes are spread all over my room and bear said that he will clean the mess which i have done and tell me to help hyungie so i came here.
Kook- you should do your owns work by yourself and now checks those files,OK? *scold him*
Gguk- ok hyungie *pout*
*Jungguk started checking the files who is looking so serious while seeing it and jungkook started taking out his clothes and he don't know what he should choose and after 1½ hrs tae has just completed the cleaning and take the clothes which he choose and put them in luggage and he was looking so exhausted and tired*
Tae pov
I just completed cleaning the mess but i should see kookie too if he needs helps so i can do it because he is my priority too like ggukie so i should. I left ggukie room.
*after he came infront of the room and he first knocked the door and they think that maid is there so they say "come in" not much coldly. And he came inside and tae said*
Tae- kookie and ggukie?
Twins- bear
Tae- kookie you need any help and ggukie i have pack your luggage and clean your full clothes mess. *looking tired which makes twins worried*
Twins- bear you should do some rest *worried*
Tae- no i am fine kookie
Kook - i just wanna choose the outfit
Tae- wait i will do it.
Kook- No, you are not doing it, i will take the clothes and you will choose which side i suit the most, OK but you will only sit and tell me, OK? *serious*
Tae- but i....*cut off by kook*
Kook- No but, you are sitting means you are sitting *serious*
Tae- ok kookie *while looking down it makes kook soft seeing it*
Kook - bear, we are so much worried for you *softly*
Tae- kookie it is ok, i will sit , OK ? *cutely which makes twins coo at him*
*Then jungguk continued his work and glancing tae too and tae was choosing all the clothes and after an hour, they all are done but tae slept after that because he was really tired, he slept on the bed and when jungkook was coming out of his wardrobe and he see tae sleeping and then he goes to him and take him in center.*
Kook- ggukie, tae slept *smiles*
Gguk- hmm...hyung we should sleep too tomorrow is our flight too. *smile*
Kook- yes you are right ggukie, let's sleep "smile"
*they lied down on the bed but first peck and kiss tae forehead and lie down and they also slept really fast and cuddling with each other.*
In morning
Author POV
Tae wake up first and he come out from bed and see twins sleeping so he gone to his room and do his routine and after the routine he came out in bathrobe and he go to his wardrobe and taken out his clothes which he wanna wear.
Tae outfit