chapter 29

*New character*

Kim SugaAge is same like yoongi

Kim Suga
Age is same like yoongi. Twin brother of yoongi. He was really sweet when his real eomma was there. When his eomma died and he was taking care of taegi. But when jin come so he started became distance with taegi and his appa. And one day he decided leave the house. He was gone through many pain and depressed life and he only started to hate jin but he don't know jin also take care of him like an own eomma. He think he will hurt them. He mark his eyes like you see in the photo. His life is like song of him *Amygdala*

Author POV
Back to the story
In hall,
Twins- why he kidnapped our life? He kidnapped his own brother? And why no one in this world knows about your brother?
Yg- Wait jungkook and jungguk i will tell you about our suga hyung, he is my twins and he was first born child of Kim's, when tae was born, suga really feel connected with our taetae. When our eomma died, and when jin eomma came so he started distanced us and one day he left all of us and after 20 years we are seeing him. Everyone think we two are living happily but we miss one thing in our life is which is our big brother. And we tried to find him.but can't we become sad. I really don't know the intentions about his kidnapped to tae. I trust him that he will never hurt tae and i can find him easily by my power because he is in this country only so i can and where is he ?
Twins- find him now *red eyes*
Yg- jungkook and jungguk, it is not easy and it will take time
Twins- OK hyung we will wait *calm him*
*Then he started the progress and he sit down in meditation position and close his eyes and he started to do the mantra and after ½ hours he started to find vision and he see the place which is looking like old palace and suga was sitting on king seat and he understands which place it is and he can't find tae and he trying to do but that vision started to gone away and after some minutes it is fully gone and he open his eyes and see twins were seeing him patiently but they broke the silence.*

Twins - Have you find tae?Yg- yes Twins - where is he hyung?Yg- old palace cityRm- old city palace?Yg- you know that place appa and i also know some some things of that part because i think eomma take us with her when she was pregnant with taehyun...

Yg- yes
Twins - where is he hyung?
Yg- old palace city
Rm- old city palace?
Yg- you know that place appa and i also know some some things of that part because i think eomma take us with her when she was pregnant with taehyung, we always go there.
Rm- yes you are right
Twins- lets go then
Jin - i am also coming with you
Yg- no eomma, don't come
Jin - i am *sternly*
Yg- ok eomma
*Then they go and sit in the car and go to that place*
But with tae and suga
*and after an hour he came back to his normal and he started to waking up and see suga and he was tied up with rope.*
Tae- Hyung, where were you from years? Why you left us?
Sg- Because of your jin eomma *coldly*
Tae- our eomma
Sg- just stay quiet kid *coldly*
Tae- meow hyungie, why are you talking to me like this? *teary eyes which make suga heart ached but he just stay quiet*
Tae- hyungie... *cut off by suga*
Sg- Now shut up, i am going now*coldly*
Tae- No meow hyungie don't leave me here.
*Suga left while hurting his small brother who he pampers him and connected with but today he hurt him which makes his heart aches but he ignore it*
Tae pov
I can cut the rope in one second with my power but i want to know about my suga hyung. I see in his eyes, his eyes can see the pain and i want to know how the mark came? I love him so much but i wanna cried because he was so cold to me. It is hurting to see him like this but lets see our future now.
*Then after an hour, twins and Kim's came except jimin due to pregnancy. They all were going inside and seeing suga sitting on the king seat while thinking something and yoongi shouts*
Yg- Suga , where is our brother? Why you kidnap him?
Sg- i want to fight then see who will win.
Yg- ok then *yoongi use his power and taken his silver sword of his power*

*They start fighting and suga has an plan to kill jin so he fighting with him and twins were standing here silently and suga wins*
Tae pov
I think all came, let use my power to open this rope and it get open
*and he run away from here and he see suga was like killing jin and he came infront*

*watch this video and then read this part*
Twins- Bear? *cries and goes to him and jungguk takes him his arms and ran away from there into ambulance and jungkook pull the collar of Suga*

Kook- why you did this ? Why? You tried to kill your own brother and eomma, you know i just want to kill you now but i cant because you are my love of our life brother and i see love in his eyes for you which we see for yoongi hyung

Sg- sorry everyone, i understand my mistake.
Yg- if something happens to my tae bear then i can't even forgive you in this life.
*Everyone left except suga who was crying and jin who feels like crying but he wanted to be strong for him. So he go to suga and he hug him and he was crying in his arms.*
Sg- sorry eomma, i regret it everything, pls forgive me
Jin - Don't cry you are my baby and i know my tae bear is most strongest person, i know nothing will happen to him, now lets go
Sg- Eomma, how can i go there?
Jin- because you are coming with me. OK , now stop crying my cat.
Sg- ok eomma
*Then they go there where tae was hospitalised and they go there and suga is feeling like crying to meet everyone because of the incident which happened to tae.*

To be continued......
Thank you for watching
Love you so much
Pls vote on my story
It will be really helpful for me
Hope you like my story
Lets see you in next episode