Chapter 23

Author POV
Then mrs.jeon and tae gone to his apartment and sit down on couch.
Tae- Eomma , what should we make for lunch?
Mrs.jeon- Hmm , what about kimbap, tteobeoki and bibimbap with donut
Tae- eomma , this idea is best. Eomma you sit i will make it
Mrs.jeon - No way bear, i will help you.
Tae- No eomma
Mrs.jeon- *glare at him cutely*
Tae- okay okay eomma ,you can help me *boxy smile*

*Then they go to the kitchen and started to make food and they play some music and lip sync and dance and after ½ hrs, food was ready and they sit down on the couch and do some rest and then go to dining table and they started to eat and after eating they pack some food for mr.jeon and twins and after they get ready for the office and gone down to the apartment and they go to parking area and there was an garage and tae open it with passport and see many car which makes her shock and surprised*
Mrs.jeon- bear is this your private parking of your own? *surprise*
Tae- yes eomma
Mrs.jeon- how many car are there in this parking,bear?
Tae-Eomma there are,i think so 500 cars which are also an rare cars and one piece car.
Mrs.jeon- oooo
Tae- Eomma, which car you would like to ride with me ?
Mrs.jeon- first let me go inside and see the car and then i will choose.
Tae- ok then eomma let's go inside.
*Then they go inside and mrs.jeon choose bugatti divo and tae sit down on drivings seat and mrs.jeon sit on next seat.*
The parking

*The parking

The car,mrs.jeon choose

jeon choose

Mrs.jeon- bear, how you started to have an car collection?
Tae- Eomma, you know my company make everyday in trillions and my half money goes to my car collection and half for many orphange in this world. I love cars from childhood and so my one dream is to got car and my income in another place are much so i started collecting cars.
Mrs.jeon- oh, you are so kind
Tae- eomma this is my honor to do this.
*and they chit chat and twins office came and they go to parking lot and got out and go upstairs and see the security.*
Bd- good evening miss *bow to them*
Mrs.jeon/tae- Good evening
Bd- i think i know you,Are you mr.Kim taehyung?
Tae- yes but now i am jeon taehyung.
Bd- Can i have your autograph ?
Tae- of course
Mrs.jeon- tae lets go
Tae- ok eomma
*then they left for elevator in 20 floor then they go to me.jeon room first*
In office room (mr.jeon room)
Tae- good evening appa
Mrs.jeon- good evening love
Mr.jeon- good evening bear and my love
Tae- appa and eomma , i go to find my bunnies
Mrs.jeon- bear, i will come with you
Tae- no eomma , you spent your time with appa, i will find it by myself. May i go now? *bow to them*
Mr./mrs.jeon- ok bear
*then he go outside and ask and girl*
Tae- Excuse me! Can you tell me where is the office of jeon jungkook and jungguk?
?- who are you to them?
Tae- their husband
?- when they both got married and they are mine !
Tae-I just married yesterday.
?- i am their Secretary Aera and they are mine
Tae- they are not yours , they are mine *rolled his eyes*
Aera- they are only mine *tried to slap him*
Tae- *he take her hand and she throw her coffee on him* ahh...

*Everyone attention goes there and they become shocked to see tae because they know that he is wife of jeon twins*
?- Sir, are you fine ?
Tae- yeah i am fine and can you tell me about your ceo room.
?- yes sir pls come that way
*then she take to twin office*
Tae- what is your name noona?
?- my name is hwasa.
Tae- can i call you hwasa noona and call me tae?
Hwasa- ok tae
Tae- *knock the door*
Twins - come in *coldly*
Tae- *come inside*
Twins- what do you want? *coldly while seeing on file*
Tae- bunnies
Twins- *they see above and see tae and run and hug him and he hiss in pain which makes twins worried* are you fine ?
Tae- yes bunnies *while looking down and they see his look*
Gguk- bear who did this ? *while touching,he hiss in pain*
Tae- bunnie it is nothing
Twins- bear who did this to you? *alpha voice*
Tae - *which makes him teary eyes* aera do this alpha *while looking down*
Twins-why she did bear? *hug him*
Tae- i just asked your office room and said him i am his husband so she was seeing you are his and she throw her coffee on me and you can ask to everyone*sobbing*
Twins- bear wear another dress and we will first aid you and we will eat yummy yummy food.
Tae- *sobbing and nodded*
Twins pov
We hate to see him cry and we open his shirt and see burn mark and we first aid it and we lick her marks first because it can heal more than first and then we bandage it and make him wear our hoodie which he was looking like baby and we coo at him and gguk take him in his arms and he sit down and make him sit on his lap and he started to tell his day like an baby but we eat his food while listening him and we will make her life hell for hurting our life. And he slept on jungguk lap and we called aera and hwasa.*

*

Both- sir you called us ?Kook- aera, why you hurt our bear?Aera- i have not sir *lies*

Kook- aera, why you hurt our bear?
Aera- i have not sir *lies*.
Hwasa- sir she is lying, she pour hot coffee on tae and tell him bad words too.
Aera- *glared at hwasa*
Twins- you are fired aera
Aera- why sir? Because he is better than me
Twins - yes he is and you know who is he? He is the CEO of Rosilin who makes trillion in 1 days and he is prince of universe and he is the biggest kpop idol and brand ambassador of many company and now you think he is not better
Than you. Just get out of this company and never came back.
Aera- Sir i love you
Kook - if you love us then you should be happy for us, if you love us, you will happy because we are happy. It is just an attraction for you to us. If you are happy then why are jealous of our wife just get out from here and now hwasa you are our Secretary.
Hwasa- thank you so much sir for this opportunity.
Gguk- we should say thank you to you for saving our bear
Kook- yeah really thank you
*then tae wake up while rubbing his eyes which makes her and twins coo at him and he see hwasa.*
Tae- hello hwasa noona
Hwasa- hello taetae

To be continued...
Thank you for watching
Love u so much