Chapter 36

After 15h 10m flight they come into Seoul "the land of morning calm" because they don't got any problems because it is an private flight which an luxury ones where it has bed and many thing. They were coming out from airport and they see many paparazzi and their bodyguard make space for them and they go inside their luxury car and they moved out and goes to tae private apartments.
In car
Tae- are you fine? I know you don't like crowd *worried*
Twins- love we are fine because you were with us. Our anxiety gone because of you love. *small smile*
Twins - but now tell us are we living in which hotel?
Tae- we aren't living in hotel. We are going to live in my apartment.
Twins- but when we will go to tour how we will live?
Tae- my bunnies i have my apartment on every city of south Korea. *smile*
Time skip-----------½ hours
Author POV
Taeggukook has came infront of tae apartments where all the most Richest person or rich idols live. It is called " Bamgtan flats". And they go inside and go to the above floor which is fully bought by tae. No one can entered here without permission. And tae was going inside and everyone was bowing them because as tae is the most famous soloist of the South korea and of course in this world. And they go to the above floor with the lift and they go to tae apartments and tae unlock it and go imside.

 And they go to the above floor with the lift and they go to tae apartments and tae unlock it and go imside

twins- tae it is so beautiful *smile*Tae- i know my bunnies *chuckle* you know what Seoul is also called *twins shook their head as no* wait i will tell you the Seoul is also called as "the land of morning calm" It is a place of great natural beau...

Tae- i know my bunnies *chuckle* you know what Seoul is also called *twins shook their head as no* wait i will tell you the Seoul is also called as "the land of morning calm" It is a place of great natural beauty, featuring stunning mountains, clear waters and serene countryside. Indeed, its tranquil scenery.
Twins- oo
Tae- now you both go to bath and i will make something for you. *smile*
Twins- OK love
Time skip--------¹ hr
Tae has done making the food for them and also for the bodyguard. Then tae was going to call them but they came out.
Tae- you came ? *smile*
Twins- yes *smile*
Tae- you both sit and call hyung's (bodyguard) too for the food. I will came back after freshen up *smiled*
Twins - OK my bear *smile*
After 15 mins---->>>>
Tae came out of his bedroom and he see the bodyguard and twins are chit chatting and sitting.
Tae came infront of them and greet them and sit between twins before serving the food to all of them and they started to eat and talk with each other.
Time skip----- after eating>>
Tae- hyungs you can live with us here *smile*
Bd1- but... (Cut off by twins)
Twins - No but Chin-Sun you both are living with us.
Tae- yes
Bd1&2- ok ok. Happy?
Taeggukook- yes