Chapter 30

Author POV
In hospital
Suga came with jin with hospital and he asked to nurse and he tell her the OP theater room where tae surgery is going on. When they all see everyone and mr.&Mrs.jeon and jimin is also there. And they see twins crying in their eomma arms and mrs.jeon was claiming them.
Twins- Eomma taetae ? *crying*
Mrs.jeon - shh...nothing will happen to your taetae? I promise
Twins - you Promise*tear with doe eyes*
Mrs.jeon- yes my bunnies now come let me sit in between of you and you both sleep.
Twins - OK eomma *he makes the place for his mother and their both head are there in their eomma shoulder and in an second they slept due to crying*
Jin- are they fine Sophia?
Mrs.jeon- yes for some hours but what if tae..?
Mr.jeon- don't think negative sophia, i know he will fine.
Rm- yes you are right jihoon, don't thought negative, be positive
Yg- why are you here? *coldly to suga*
Jin- i have tell him too come yoongi
Yg- why eomma? He is the one who tries to kill you and because of him, tae is in OT.
Jin- because he has regrets his mistake and i forgive him
Yg- i will not if tae will forgive him
Jin- yoongi... ( cut off by dr.)
Doctor- we need blood from an golden dragon and silver dragon. Because he has lost many his blood.
Rm- but how?
Doctor - because he is ruby dragon who is mixture of golden and silver dragon that why we need the blood and who are golden and silver dragon here
SG/yg- me
Doctor- you are... *cut off*
Yg- i am silver dragon
Sg- i am Golden dragon
Doctor- Now lets go inside
Both- OK
*Then they both gone inside and it breaks their heart seeing their baby bear like this. They both feel like crying but they both make themselves stop and doctor told them to lie down on either side bed and they both do it and doctor started taking out their blood and they see tae , it is hurt to a happy bear like this. Doctor taken out the blood how much he needed and then they bandage the area where the blood is taken out and they stepped out from OT.*

Author POVAfter 3 hours of OT And jeon twins wake up and after some minutes doctor came out and they just go to the doctorTwins- how is he doctor? Is he fine?Doctor- are you hisTwins- Husbands Doctor- he is safe and he is weak now because the swor...

Author POV
After 3 hours of OT
And jeon twins wake up and after some minutes doctor came out and they just go to the doctor
Twins- how is he doctor? Is he fine?
Doctor- are you his
Twins- Husbands
Doctor- he is safe and he is weak now because the sword not got on his heart or he can die too, he need rest for 1 months because i know he will not more than 1 months because i know him from childhood.
Twins- Can we meet him doctor?
Doctor- Not now son because we have given him sleeping injection.
Twins - Can we just see him *pleading eyes*
Doctor- OK you can but be silence
Twins- thank you doctor

*Then they go inside and it breaks their heart seeing tae with many machines and he was looking as pretty is he*

gguk- Angel pls don't leave us, we can't bear it, we can't live with youKook - with you we are nothing, your alphas are nothing

Kook - with you we are nothing, your alphas are nothing.
Twins - we love you till the end.
Twins - our baby, i know you are not afraid to die but we afraid to lose you my angel..
Kook - now we should go, we will see you when you wake up my angel, my bear.
Gguk- yes bear*teary eyes with smile*
*They left the room and he see everyone*
Jin - sons, have you eaten anything?
Twins- *nodded his head as NO*
Jin - what do you mean? Lets go you both eat.
Twins- eomma, we don't feel like eating now, when our angel will wake up then we will eat something.
Jin- No you are eating now or *cut off by mrs.jeon*
Mrs.jeon- you will get divorced paper by tae and i will tell him to sign it.
Twins-Eomma *whine*
Jin- yeah Sophia is right.
Twins - jin eomma you too *whine*
Jin - wait a min sons *he go to cafeteria and bring sandwiches and banana milk and cold coffee then jin go infront of him*
Jin- Now you all eat this*give all of them sandwiches and banana milkshake for jeon twins and cold coffee to all of them*
jeon Twins- thank you eomma
Kim twins- thank you eomma
Jm- thank you eomma
Rm- thank you jinnie
Mrs.&Mr.jeon- thank you jin
Jin - now eat everybody *smile*
*They started to eat and talking with each other and after eating everybody go to see the tae who is sleeping and after 2 he's, tae started to wake up and only jeon twins are there and everyone go to house as twins said and everyone said that if tae wake up then call us , we will come. He started to wake up and twins see it and they stand up from sofa and go infront of tae and after some minutes tae wake up fully and tae said.*
Tae- Alphas *weak voice*
Twins - bear🐻, are you fine?
Tae- yes alphas *weak voice with smile*
Twins- wait a min bear, first let us call the doctor and everyone too because they have gone to their except suga hyung.
Tae- ok alphas but...can call suga hyungie inside...after check up. I.want to talk with him privately, call yoongie hyungie too, ok? *weak voice*
Twins - OK, my bear
*After doctors starts to check up him and after ½ hrs, he was done and everyone was there but firstly KIM twins go inside because tae called him.*
Tae- meow Hyungie, where were you from those years, we even can't find you. We missed you so much. Why you left us ? How you got that mark?
Sg- bear, i was in south Korea from those years and you don't know how much i missed you. I left you because of my ego inside myself, now i regret it. You want to see my past life. Wait a min both of you,*they take each other hand and suga uses his power which can tell them his past life. And The past life is dedicated to suga song "Amygdala".

*when they open their eyes, tears are not stopping from their eyes because he has gone through anxiety,depression,suicide,he left the house at small age, he was an prince of universe but living like an orphan. It makes both of them cry and they hug his hyung who was crying too and they all three were crying*
Tae- meow Hyungie, why ? Hyungie? Why? *crying*
Yg- sorry suga hyungie for saying you bad things.
Sg- but i deserve it my yoongi, i really deserve it, i have tried to kill our own eomma and our baby bear sacrificed his own life for this. Sorry bear.
Tae- meow hyungie, i forgive you that time only when you say sorry and your eyes are telling
that you regret that why i forgive you. But now don't leave us, our family, OK?
Yg- yes, promise us that you will be leaving with our family or i will never let you go from here.
Sg- i promise you both, i will never leave you both. *crying and taegi hug him and take him in his embrace*
*After some minutes, they all be normal.*
Tae- Now let us call eomma and appa inside

To be continue....
This is not an end, it is an beginning of war.
See you on next episode
Thank you for watching and can you suggest me what i can write on next episode. If you want or i will make it.
Love you so much
And really thanks for making my 1st on 2k above views