chapter 52

Tae- Appa eomma *come downstairs*
Namjin- Bear *they stand up*
*And tae just walk and hug them with his 2 babies and they just hug them back, not tightly because of 2 babies and after they broke out hug*
Tae- Hyungie *he see his both hyungie coming together, he just hug both of them, not tightly*
Kim Twins - Aww, my baby bear misses us
Tae- yes i missed u both and where is jimin hyung ?
Jm- i am here bear *coming with minji*
Tae- Jiminie hyungie *jm just come and hug him lightly because both have babies in there arms*
Jm- how are u bear?
Tae- i am fine hyungie and how are u my minji baby
*It makes twins babies pout because their mother attention is on other child and jm see it*
Jm- your two cuties are jealous
Tae- huh? *confused*
Jm- dont u see their pout is getting bigger when u are talking to minji and giving attention to her
*🤣*
Tae- they are just like there appa
Jm- true *🤣*
Tae- Now lets go and sit, i will bring some drinks for u all
Jm- but babies...
Tae- i will do it with them, it is ok
*He left for the drinks, he may be have many maids but he like to do on his own And he takes the drinks and serving them*
Jin- where are jungguk and jungkook?
Twins- we are here eomma *coming downstairs and first bow to them and hug suga and yoongi like a friend and take there babies from tae amd sit down where there appa are sitting* what happened my babies *and touching there nose which make them giggled* lets just wait for ur eomma because he is serving drinks to your grandma and grandpa, ok *tickling them and which came back from giggled which make coo at them by everyone and adoring eyes from tae and he serve the drinks and sit with jimin while taking his babies because they need to talk about some business talks and rm said*
Rm- Sons and bear, we all need to talk privately about something? Can we, it is important?
Kim twins/Tae- ok appa
Twins- Appa u can go to our office room
Rm- thank you sons
Twins- bear, can u take them to office, we will take care of our babies *they take the babies and tae nod and left*
In office room
Author pov
They came and all sit
Rm- i am directly, say this , who wanna be the next king of universe after me ?
Tae- Appa, it should be suga hyung
Yg- yes appa, we have our company, he will take care of our universe, we both promise that if something happens in future we will be here
Sg- but appa i don't deserve to be a king
Tae- and who said that suga hyung
Yg- yes hyung, you deserve to be a king the most, more than us
Rm- yes son they are right and we need you to marry to your beautiful mate soon and i decided you are the next king of the universe after i retired...*smile*
Sg- appa don't make me shy infront of my younger ones
Rm- but it is an truth son, u also need to give a beautiful granddaughter or handsome grandson and now lets go downstairs sons and bear, everyone is waiting for us..i love you all my sons *and they 3 just hug his appa*
Sons- we love u too appa *after the broke out of the hug and they left for living room and they sit down where they at and tae bring the Bassients for his babies and one extra for minji and they made the babies sit on the Bassients and they all started talking with them*

-sorry i don't know about Bassients but i have seen on google so i write it😅-Tae- jiminie hyung *whisper*Jm- yes bear Tae- jiminie hyung i want to make them hard, what should i do ? *whisper*Jm- have u bring some ice cream for eating after lunch ...

Tae- jiminie hyung *whisper*
Jm- yes bear
Tae- jiminie hyung i want to make them hard, what should i do ? *whisper*
Jm- have u bring some ice cream for eating after lunch
Tae- of course jiminie hyung
Jm- i should eat your ice cream like u are s****ing there d***s , eat seductive way which make them hard *whisper*
Tae- have u ever tried?
Jm- yesss many times and it get successful too with yoongi and he goes to washroom to solve it too but at night you also know what he did ? *whisper*
Tae- then i am gonna tries and i am thinking about family camping like we should spend some time together..
Jm- it is an good idea bear
Tae- Everyone attention please *all attention goes to tae* i want to spend some family time with u all and tomorrow is weekend too i plan to have a camping trip with u all and our friends
Mrs.jeon/jin- it is the best idea bear
Tae- appa, hyungies and kookie and ggukie could u take 2 days holiday pls *puppy eyes which can melt anyone*
Alphas- okay my baby bear
Tae- thank You appa, hyungies and kookie and ggukie, lets have lunch appas and eommas.and hyungie and kookie and ggukie *excited*
Everyone- okay baby *chuckled*
*They all go to dining room and tae starting bringing the food they made and they started eating it and after finishing it this is the time to eat ice cream and also execute the plan of  spicy things hope u can understand what i mean🌚.....*
Tae- Should i make them hard jiminie *mind link him*
Jm- you should tae *mind link with smirk internally*
Tae- ok then *smirk internally*

Author pov
Tae started eating his ice cream like he was sucking something else, u know what i am talking about🌚 and moaning which found everyone cute but someone hard and they saw each other... And see downward and they saw there junior hard....and they just wanna fuck tae by now but they cant...
Twins- eomma we need to go to washroom, may we go now?
Mrs.jeon- together, something happened?
Twins - no eomma we want to pee *they just left while running towards there private each room to not make themselves hard amd do the things amd came after an ½ hours and came downstairs amd see everyone talking to each other and they sit with there appas with excuses and started talking about business*
Jm- u have really make them hard and i have an next solution, make them sleep with hyung, we will sleep together with minji taegguk and yeon....
Tae- ok jiminie hyung
Twins pov
We have make ourselves fine due to tae makes us hard, we will see him at night...lets see him tonight
*end of twins pov*
Lets skip the time at night after dinner
Jm- aunt and eomma
Both- yes chimmy
Jm- can me and tae with minji taegguk and seol can sleep together today pls?
Both- of course u can chimmy
Jm- but who will say it to them ? *pointing them*
Both- we will tell them, ok chimmy and bear
Vmin- okay eomma
Mrs.jeon- yoongi and bunnies you aren't sleeping with your husband today ?
Yg/Twins- what?
Mrs.jeon- yes u are listening right? Today chimmy and bear will sleep together with babies
Twins/yg- but where we will sleep then?
Mrs.jeon- today ggukie and yoongi is sleeping in ggukie room and suga and kookie will sleep in kookie room? Ok then it is final lets go to sleep, jin and namjoon..i will tell u the guest room..lets go? *everyone left to the room except kim and jeon twins and jeons twins were whining and yoongi too and sugar was controlling his laughing but end up laughing but after they go to the room and slept*

To be continued....
Thank you for watching and thank u for 10 k views on my story....
Sorry for late update
Sorry for making this part boring..🥹..

Hope u like it
Pls vote if you like
Sorrrrrry