Chapter 32

Author POV
And tae see one small pomeranian in the box and he see one letter
and he opened it and read the letters which makes him teary eyes and he just take the dog in his arms. And the dog licks his face cutely which made him chuckle and twins happy see his bear happy

Tae- hello baby, i am you appa, i promise too i will never abandoned you, and your name is Yeotan and nickname as tannie, is it nice alpha?Twins- it is nice my bear *smile* and tannie, we are you dada

Twins- it is nice my bear *smile* and tannie, we are you dada.
Tae- but you have said to me that you have an big dog,Where is he ?
Twins - bam bam! Where are you ?
*And the dog came up running and goes to twins and licks them and which makes him smile*
Twins - bam bam! You missed us that much, see your dada is here*bark* *twins chuckled*
*After he goes running to tae and hug him because he can smell, he is the safe place, he feels really comfortable with him and tae just smiled seeing bam bam so comfortable with him*
Tae- hello bam i am your appa*pat his head* but where was bam from month?
Twins - bear, he has gone to training from months, today he came back and we have bought a new dog to for as an surprise, and how is the surprise?
Tae- it is the best my alphas *peck their lips* now i have 2 babies, i will take care of. Alphas, can you go to pet shop and buy some things for them?*puppy eyes*
Twins- of course my baby bear *chuckled*
Tae- yeah lets go my bam bam and tannie? *run away to car*
Twins- don't run bear *worried*
*They also go there and see his bear sitting at back seat with bam bam and tannie and cutely talking with them which makes them smile and they go inside the car*
Twins- bear you shouldn't run, as doctors say, why you run?we are so worried for you, *worried*
Tae- i was just so excited, that why *pout* sorry alphas, i promise i will not run when i will be recover then i will run, OK?
Twins- OK my bear, now lets go *smile*
Tae- yeah! Let's go *excited and tannie and bambam bark*

 Alphas, can you go to pet shop and buy some things for them?*puppy eyes*Twins- of course my baby bear *chuckled* Tae- yeah lets go my bam bam and tannie? *run away to car*Twins- don't run bear *worried**They also go there and see his bear sitting...

Author POV
Jungguk was riding the car and talking with jungkook and taehyung was playing with bam bam and yeontan and talking with them and they just bark and understand it and after 20 mins the pet shop came. And everyone goes out of the car and jungguk park the car and came out and everyone left inside and tae has shining eyes

 And everyone goes out of the car and jungguk park the car and came out and everyone left inside and tae has shining eyes