Chapter 31

2 new members coming
Author POV
Then yoongi call eomma and appa and uncle and aunt too and they all go inside and they see everyone has red face, nose and they understand , they 3 cried.
Rm- you 3 cried ?
Three of them -*nodded as yes*
Jin- why you three cried?
Yg- due to we see suga hyungie past life which was only of *cut off by tae*
Tae- depression,he lived like an orphan, he work as food delivery boy and got shoulders injured and he tries to suicide too and that mark can tell that. He is the prince of universe but living like an poor person and an orphan. *tears are coming from his eyes*
Rm- why son ? Why? Have i done an mistake you left us? Why son? *teary eyes*
Sg- Appa, don't say like that pls, you haven't done any mistakes. I am the one who makes mistakes that i leave you all because of my ego. *hug his appa*
Rm- Now promise us, you will not leave us in this life.*hug him back*
Sg- i promise i will not leave you now
Tae- now everyone stop crying or i will start crying.
RM/sg- ok ok bear *smile*
Tae- Eomma, hungry? *point this to box* what is this eomma?
Jin- it is porridge
Tae- i don't wanna eat this eomma? *whine*
Jin - really ? I have make strawberry porridge? Now wanna eat this ?
Tae- yes eomma *sparkled eyes*

Jin- OK OK , i also favorite milkshake too, happy? *smile and give the lunch box and milkshake too him and he started to eat slowly because doctor said him to eat slowly because of the injury is in side of his heart and near esophagus that why doc...

Jin- OK OK , i also favorite milkshake too, happy? *smile and give the lunch box and milkshake too him and he started to eat slowly because doctor said him to eat slowly because of the injury is in side of his heart and near esophagus that why doctor said him to eat slowly and after he eat the food and then he said to everyone*
Tae- Now you all should do rest and jimin hyungie is pregnant and he need rest and eommas and appa, you also go to house, my bunnies will here for me, yes na bunny?
Twins - yes our bear
Everyone- OK and you both, rest him?
Twins- eomma , appa , hyungie, we know *whine*
Everyone- we know *chuckled*
*They left and twins has already bought the material they want and their bear needed and they also bring tae phone and laptop too because they know he will need and he will fake cry for it. And after everyone left so tae slept for ½ hours due to the medicine and twins started to work on their file and discussing about the file and secretly glancing at tae who was sleeping and after when tae wake up, he see twins discussing so he intruppted them and there both attention got into tae.*
Tae- Alphas, huggies *puppy eyes and his cute voice*
Twins- wait our bear, we are coming *they go to him and hug him not tightly because of the injuries and after some minutes they back up*
Tae- how much time is it?
Kook - it is only 4:39 pm only, if you want you can sleep
Tae- i am not sleepy kookie, have you bring my phone and laptop?
Gguk- yes we have
Tae- can i have my laptop alphas? *puppy eyes which melt them*
Twins - yes you can *chuckle* *ggukie go to the sofa and there was an bag he take out the laptop and give it to tae*
Tae- thank you alphas *kiss on their cheeks* now you both go and do your discussion of meeting. And alphas, i am doing an email and tell them to do after an month. I know they will say yes only since first we should answer them.
Twins - OK ok my love, bear *peck him on his lips *
*Tae open the laptop and email them and start doing his work and after 2 to 3 hours he close the laptop and after he close the laptop and KIM twins came here with jimin because jimin wanted to meet with tae so they both to came.*
Tae- chimmy hyung *hug him slowly*
Jm- bear, how are you? *hug him back*
Tae- fine hyungie and suga.and yoongi hyungie you both came too
Yg/sg- yes our bear *smile*
Tae- you don't wanna hug taetae *puppy eyes*
Yg/sg- we want to *hug him but slowly*
*After they break out the hug and nurse came*
Nurse - Excuse me sir, we need to change the bandage so can you call go outside.
Twins- miss can we bandage him
Nurse- you know how to do it ?
Twins - yes Miss, now can we ?
Nurse - you can sir? If you need something then call me *bow and left with yoonmin and suga*
Twins - can we love ?
Tae- yes you can alphas
*Jungguk open the shirt button and jungkook start taking out the before bandage and he threw it and he started cleaning it and jungguk started bandage him and then they close the button and kiss tae on forehead and call yoonmin and suga inside and they started to chit chat a yoongi and twins are talking about business and taeminga are chit chatting and after 1½ hrs yoonmin with suga left because of jimin as he need to help jin for making food and they has to send food for jeon twins and taehyung too.*
In hospital
Twins- Doctor when we can take tae into house.
Doc.- you can take him tomorrow , i will do the paperwork tomorrow?
Twins- thank you doctor
doc.- take care of him well. *smile and patted their back*
Twins- may we go now to him? *smile and bow to him and left*
*They left for his taetae room*
Twins- bear, see eomma send food for us
Tae- lets eat then alphas fast fasty.
Twins - okay okay *chuckled*
*They started to eat their food and flirting with each other and after that they slept but before slept*
Twins- we have an surprise for you bear, you will get it tomorrow
Tae- why not now? *pout*
Twins- because it is an surprise my baby bear *chuckled*
Tae- now lets sleepy sleepy, we need to wake up early tomorrow.
Twins - OK okay bear , now sleep?
*then they sleep*
In morning
Author POV
Then as you know tae has wake up early due to this and wake up his bunnies too and they whine
Tae- Now wake up alphas
Twins- 5 more mins love *whine*
Tae- no more 5 mins or no kisses for 1 months
Twins - we are up, now our kisses, so can we?
Tae- *nodded shyly*
First taekook kissed

Twins - OK okay bear , now sleep?*then they sleep*In morningAuthor POVThen as you know tae has wake up early due to this and wake up his bunnies too and they whineTae- Now wake up alphas Twins- 5 more mins love *whine*Tae- no more 5 mins or no kis...

Then taegguk kissed

After doing routine , then doc give them paperwork and they go to an cafe an eat something and gone to jeon mansion

After doing routine , then doc give them paperwork and they go to an cafe an eat something and gone to jeon mansion. When they go inside and there was no one inside in the house and tae seen and box and he gone there and open the box and see....

To be continued...
Thanks for watching
Love you so much

Thanks for watchingLove you so much