chapter 18

Tae- i am an secret CEO of rosilin
Twins-what? *surprise*
Tae- sorry for not telling you that. *teary eyes*
Twins- why are you crying bear? Don't cry for us
Tae- sorry *whisper*
Gguk- we are just surprised,you are an youngest ceo of rosilin,one of the toppest and successful company only in 2 years.
Kook- yeah we are proud of you, our ceo V *smile and hug him*
Tae- thank you *sob in kookie arms*
Twins- shhhhh....stop crying bear or we will not give you strawberry milkshake.
Tae- okay okay, i will stop crying
Twins- *chuckle *
Tae- I promise you that i will tell you my all secrets *smile and hug both of them*
Twins - okay okay , now let's go
Tae- i also wanna tell you something too..
Twins- sure you can
Tae- everyone knows my secret except you both *run to his car*
Twins- what ? *surprised*
Gguk- now let's go ,he run away
Kook- yeah

*then they left for tae car and see tae shyness and after they sit into the and tae see them from front mirror and then they make some eye contact and then they go to twins house to leave them and but in the full ride it was so silent, but when the car stopped then tae broke the silence.
Tae- your house came?
Twins- you can go alone to your house?
Tae- yeah i am not an baby.
Twins - okay okay, what about our good night kiss? So can we ?
Tae- nodded shyly
Taegguk kiss

 Twins - okay okay, what about our good night kiss? So can we ?Tae- nodded shyly Taegguk kiss

Taekook kiss

then after the kiss broke Then they good bye each other and also are twins said them that call us when you came infront of your house and then tae came safely at his home and call twin and tell them that he came safely at his house and after that ...

Then they good bye each other and also are twins said them that call us when you came infront of your house and then tae came safely at his home and call twin and tell them that he came safely at his house and after that tae go inside his house and knocked the door and door open by yoongi and then they go inside and sat on sofa*
Yoongi- bear , how was your date ?
Tae- meow meow hyungie, it is so amazing.
Yoongi- oh and you tell them the truth of CEO
Tae- yes hyungir i have tell them. *smile*
Yoongi - Tomorrow we aren't going to school.
Tae- why hyung ? *confuse*
Yoongi- Appa wanted to talk with us and tell your bunnies too ?
Tae - hyung *whine*
Yoongi - that is true bear, they are yours only.
Tae- ok hyung i will tell them.

*After that they left to their room and tae do his routine and fall in bed and take his phone and message them that he is not coming to school tomorrow due to some problem then he take the phone and put it in side table and sleep , in just minutes...

*After that they left to their room and tae do his routine and fall in bed and take his phone and message them that he is not coming to school tomorrow due to some problem then he take the phone and put it in side table and sleep , in just minutes he slept.*

In jeon mansion
Twins POV
Tae has gone and we go inside our house and ding dong the bell and the door is open by mrs.jeon.
Mrs.jeon- come inside bunnies and tell me about your date.
*then they come inside and sit in sofa*
Mrs.jeon- now tell me
Gguk- it was so amazing eomma.
Kook -yeah eomma, he has plans up everything for the date, he has taken us to many places and our favorite museum too and our favorite painting got sold out. *pout*
Gguk- yeah eomma *pout*
Mrs. Jeon- it is ok bunnies *adore them* now don't pour and tell me more about date.
Gguk- yes eomma , then we also go to then restaurant after the museum then we go to amusement park and then ice cream shop then an most famous hotel which is fully booked but he booked the full hotel for us and.....
Mrs.jeon - and bunny?
Kook-eomma he tell us a truth.
Mrs.jeon- what truth? *confused*
Kook/gguk- he is an CEO of rosilin
Mrs.jeon- oh , he tell you
Twins- eomma you also know?
Mrs.jeon- yes bunnies, not only me, your appa also know?
Twins - what that mean we only don't know? *pout*
Mrs.jeon- yes mr. Bunnies, because he thinks that you will judge him and he was shy to tell you too.
Twins -oh
*then there both phones make an pop sound of notification and everyone attention goes to their phone and they checked out who will message him*
Mrs.jeon- who is it bunnies?
Twins- our bear
Mrs.jeon - what he is saying?
Twins- eomma he is saying that tomorrow he is not coming to school due to his appa said.
Mrs.jeon- ohk, now lets go to sleep, you have to go to school.
Twin- OK Eomma
*then they both go upstairs to their room and do their routine and sleep in their own room*
Next morning
Tae pov
I wake up because of sunlight and i first see my phone and i see the message of my kookie and ggukie which made me happy and then i go to do my routine and wear some baggy clothes today because i am not going to school so then i go to downstairs and see my eomma,appa and Hyung was on dining table eomma was serving about them and then eomma see me*
Tae- Good morning everybody *hug jin and then yoongi and rm*
Tae outfit

Twin- OK Eomma*then they both go upstairs to their room and do their routine and sleep in their own room*Next morningTae pov I wake up because of sunlight and i first see my phone and i see the message of my kookie and ggukie which made me happy a...

Everyone- Good morning my baby bear *smile*
Rm- i need to talk with you both after breakfast.
Taegi- ok appa
*then all eat the food while chit chating and after eating breakfast then they all sit on the Sofa*
Rm- i know that you have seen your real mother grave.
Taegi- nodded
Rm- i want to tell you about your real mother and your power which is given by your real mother. Can i ?
Taegi- yes appa
Rm- your mother is an.....

To be continued
Hope you like my story
Thanks for watching
Pls vote it if you like it
Love you