CHAPTER 54

Author pov
They explore the place and had a great family time with each other....
Time skip at 2 days before revealing his face as CEO of rosilin..
Author pov
Tae hasn't been free in these weeks, he was just working like a machine and he only eat lunch and dinner only, he skip his breakfast which makes mrs.jeon worried...now lets back to the story..
Author pov
Today twins were going to tae office with his babies and lunch, because tae said he cant come due to his meeting and works...and today twins have no meeting so they plan to come....
In office infront
Twins pov
We are infront of tae company rosilin the one of the most largest company in this whole universe, it was looking so pretty from outside, lets go inside..we are in casual clothes only today *when they go inside and shocked to see the interior is looking like a fairytale concept which was looking so beautiful and then they ask to receptionist*
Twins- excuse, we want to meet mrs.jeon
Rec- is there is an appointment
Twins- we are his husband
Rec- really sorry sir for making you wait, you can go, it is in 30th floor..you can go there is the lift *bow to them*
Twins- see your eomma is so famous *while going i inside and talking with his child , everyone was to coo at the 2 little creatures in there fathers arms and after taking the lift they go to 30th floor and ask one women in his 30s*
Twins- excuse me,miss can u tell us where is the ceos cabin
Wom- there is in the centre..*in her polite voice* but ceo is not there he is in meeting
Twins- it is ok miss, we will wait for him, we are his husbands
Wom- welcome sir *she bow and left for his work and twins left for the ceo office*

Author pov
They saw tae office which is looking so elegant and luxurious and from the mirror they can see all the America which was looking so beautiful and then they see a baby bed and they take the babies and make them lay on there bed And sit down on the couch and some minutes, the door was opened by none other than tae who was looking so exhausted...and tae see there alpha is sitting on the couch and he smile and run and hug them and they smile seeing this...
Tae- when do you come ggukie and kookie?
Twins- just a ½ hrs min before..
Tae- eomma send you
Twins- yes with foods and our babies *smile* but we are worried for you and you are skipping the breakfast from a 1 week now u will eat fully the lunch but you make the breakfast for others and not eating for yourself
Tae- have u eaten the lunch?
Twins- no eomma has pack for us extra...
Tae- then let's eat, I am really hungry....
Twins- okay babies *they open the lunch box and tae put the food on the disposal plate and twins make him eat and they eat the food by tae hand and after 30 mins twins take the disposable plates to dustbin and clean the food and come back sitting on couch*
Twins- how many meeting do you have left?
Tae- there is 3 of 3-4 hour each meeting...
Twins - why do you so many meetings in these days?
Tae because I am taking next full week holiday for spending my time with everyone especially them *while seeing the babies* and you too. I take all those next week meeting by this week for taking holiday.. *smile*
Twins- but bear you only said don't overwork and you only doing it by yourself
Tae- I don't care about myself because you all are my life...now i should go to my next meeting *he wore his eyes lens and wore mask and he kisses both of the twins on the forehead and his babies* ggukie and kookie are u gonna wait here?
Twins- yes of course *smile*
Tae- but... *cut out by twin*
Twins- no but and anything love... And who do you have meeting now?
Tae- its xxx company, now may I go now? I love you and take care of yourself and babies *he left for the meeting while having his cold face*
Let's skip into last meeting
Tae- Mr. Ha thank you for the deal *in cold voice *
Mr. Ha- you have the best choice sir, I think you are revealing the face tomorrow
Tae- you are right Mr. Ha *cold* may I go now? Someone is waiting for me? *he bow and left for his office where he saw*
Author pov
He saw twins were taking babies in there arms and they were crying and twins were swinging them which make tae smile seeing this and ke knock the door and both the twins noticed and smiled seeing his baby bear and he come and taken the both babies in the arms and make them swing which make the babies laugh and he understands what babies need...
Tae- my babies are hungry.. Wait a min I will call your favorite banana milk and strawberry milkshake *he call the secretary * noona can u bring us 3 banana milkshake and 2 strawberry milkshake
Sc- OK bear
Tae- thank you noona *he cut the call and after some mins noona was there with the banana milkshake bottle and he lay the babies of the baby bed and give them the baby bottle and they take the bottles and started sucking it*
Let skip the time at jeon mansion
Author pov
They came back from tae office and when they came inside, they greet Mr. & Mrs. Jeon and left for there room for freshen up and after freshen up twins came to tae room and they saw there babies and his mother who was looking so cute in there outfit