Chapter 22

Author POV
Then he wear the outfit which he chose with jimin for first night and it makes him blush. His cheek becomes red due to that dress. And he was sitting in the bed waiting for his bunnies, i mean hubbies
The outfit

 And he was sitting in the bed waiting for his bunnies, i mean hubbiesThe outfit

MrsJeon POV
I think he will be ready and i think bunnies should go now.
Mrs.Jeon- Bunnies you can go to his room
Twins- OK eomma *ran to  tae room*

*When they open the door and come inside and close the door and their jaws drop seeing tae. Tae was blushing seeing his hungry bunnies gaze into him.*
Gguk - Love, you are looking pretty and sexy *while came into the bed and sit infront of him*
Kook- yes love you are looking beautiful and sexy.
Tae- Thank you alpha
*they were shocked because he first time say them alpha which made them hard and they see each other and understand the problem*
Twins- you trust us bear?
Tae- more than myself
Gguk- but who is one who told you wear this ?
Tae- jimin hyungie, and he also sent me videos what we do at first night too.
Kook- So can we do it ?
Tae- of course alpha, you can.
*After that our hungry bunnies started kissing him. Kookie started kissing him in his lips and ggukie started to kiss him in his sweet spot and then they open the rope which made them hungry more. When ggukie kiss his sweet spot, he moans which made kookie chance to take his toungue inside his mouth. He was moaning which twins sound like music and they exchange the position and after that their all clothes are thrown everywhere and they make love and after making love , twins clean up tae who slept and made him wear their tshirt and they wear sweatpants and upper body naked and they put the medicine in the table because they know he will wake up fast. And they cuddle with him and slept.*
In morning
Tae pov
I wake up due to sunlight on my face and i see my both bunnies sleeping which made me smile and i was trying to walk but can't due to my bunnies and i see in table that there was pain killer and water which they put on table which made me smile and first i go inside the bathroom and see my marks which is given by my alpha which makes me blush and i see the brush and i do my routine and check the wardrobe and see many dresses and i choose this outfit.*

Tae outfit

Tae outfit