Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Crimson Rain Sock Flower

(Alias) this is basically your idol name, note that when you perform as an idol you use a decorative mask that matches the theme of your outfit.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

''(Alias)! (Alias)! (Alias)!"

I can hear the crowd cheering for me...

"We love you (Alias)!"

Love huh...such lies, they only love me for appearance, they will never bat an eye when i dress up in rags- ''(Name) It's show time"  your fellow idol friend smiled at you

The agency you work on made sure to keep your identities in wraps. Your group was known as the most mysterious idol group to exist of the century. Using fake names, fake faces and...fake smiles

The stage is set, i show them my smile, i dance and sing with all of my heart out. Yes this is me...(Alias) also known as (Name) L/N, a shining star, one of the most popular idol girl in a girl group. I keep my true identity, my real name a secret...Although people at work get to know my name, but never my family name.

Wearing a mask 24/7 is tiring, even more when you use another paper mask over your real face acting like a different person.

You were unique in your group, unlike them who use masks. You used a blindfold that entirely covers your eyes but you can still see with them. How? It's unknown but you're blessed to have such ability

"Thank you all for the support! I love you all!'' The last part was a lie.

How old am i again? 500? 600? I cant even remember my earliest memories, memories from my first life. Its all vague, despite the vagueness, one- no, two figures stand out. When i think of them, theyre in my vision. I feel butterflies in my stomach....as if i was inlove.

I lived for such a long time, yet i never had any flings, exes any romantic partners. I am incapable of loving. When i asked my twin brother, he told me "Maybe it is because you had mental scars back then. You werent a human in your previous life, and neither you are now''

If i am not human, then what am i?

He told me: Once you go into the other world, your questions will be answered. I cannot tell, you need to seek. Our...father forbid us to tell you.

I have a dad? And i thought i was fatherless, i just have this fatherless behavior..anyway. Something about those two blurry figures prevent me from accepting confessions. It always feels like i am betraying them when someone attempts to pull moves. I stayed loyal for them, till i find who they are.

Living doll, humans, fairy....who the fuck am i really? I guess i should tag along with A-Lian in his adventures. Come to think of it, i remember the street vendors mentioning a place called Ghost City, maybe i can find answers there. I travelled too far and met my brother in laws and son in laws...Ah yes, i have an adopted son.

Knock knock

The sound made you wake up, you fell asleep waiting for Xie Lian. The door opened revealing Xie Lian and a female in white robes next to her...Confused? Heres what happened in the heavenly court:

''My lord, is it alright if a third person can join me and wind master?" Xie Lian waited for Jun Wus response. ''Xianle, who is third person?''

''She runs a temple and is a close friend of mine" Friend feels a stab to his heart, but he cant rush things. "I see, alright then'' And with that, the mission to infiltrate ghost city begins...wait they dont have a plan yet.

"Your highness who is this friend of yours?'' Shi qingxuan opened her fan "Dont worry, she is actually a new martial god. You can meet her without a disguise'' Lies, martial god? new? bitch that is too low to describe the reader.