Chapter 24

Don't get confused about the division of Arcs. I will explain.

Unlike the OG novel, when i label a chapter title with (Arc 2) it means it's a flashback. The next (Arc 3) will be a continuation of where we left from Arc 2. I made it that way because the flashbacks are very long and i want to divide it equally so that readers can take a breather from present to past timelines.

In the novel, after Arc 2 is Arc 3 and it takes place in the present. It's different in my fanfic, i made it that way and the reason is in the previous paragraph.

DISCLAIMER: Yuwu or Remnants of Filth belongs to Rou Bao Bu Chi Rou or Meatbun for short.

Hours of Zi or midnight: 11 am to 1 am

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

Chapter 24: Meeting Past Acquaintances

"That was....a long dream..."

Xie Lian fell asleep on the same place he and Qi Rong fought. He remembered the events yesterday when he threatened Qi Rong to shut up if he doesn't want to be handed over to Hua Cheng.

Guzi, adorable little child, he still clung to Qi Rong even after Xie Lian's warning that his dad has been possessed.

"Were you dreaming about marrying the princess? Dream on- OW!"

Rouye smacked Qi Rong's lips while he was bounding him. You see, Rouye didn't like tying up men, but for women...well you already know what i mean.

Guzi slept by Qi Rong's side but woke up because of him. "Rouye, let's go" with Xie Lian's words, the silk band wasted no time to move Qi Rong along.

Rouye didn't wrap itself fully around Qi Rong's body, but only his hands, Xie Lian ordered Rouye to go back to his wrist, and Rouye was happy cause as i said before, it didnt enjoy wrapping older men.

The other end of Rouye held Qi Rong's hands tightly while it clung on to Xie Lian's wrist. Guzi still clung on to Qi Rong. The three, well four if you include Rouye, started walking back to Puqi Village.

"Gurl, I'm telling you that the Gojo figurine has sold out"

A voice spoke from your phone. You were walking alone at night back to Puqi shrine, in your female form too. You weren't afraid. You had a basket on your right wrist, various ingredients inside it. It's your scythe in disguise, it can take on many forms, even an object. Which is very useful.

With the use of magic you managed to contact your God friend back in your world, Neji.

Neji was around your age, around a thousand. But you both get along well, and it was a shock since you two act like the current generation of teens. The Gen Z.

"Bro are you for real?"
"I'm for real real. Idk when they'll restock"

You groaned "It's been like a...decade since i last came to our world?" Neji replied "Correct. But I'm surprised your idol group still hasn't disappeared"

"Yeah, the company can't let go of us. Beside our songs age like wine, it gets better every year" you twirled a strand of your hair

"When will come back and go to another law school. Your license expired five years ago.."
"Eh!? It's been five years already!?"

You occasionally came by to your world while staying in the current world you're in, but since you lived so long a year doesn't feel "long" to you anymore. You would lose track of what month it is if it weren't for your period reminding you to check the calendar often.

"So much stuff happened while you were away. Your annoying brother kept bossing me around in his company, like can't he just stfu for once?" You two did an audio call, but it was obvious he had an annoyed expression behind the screen.