(Arc 2) Chapter 8

Disclaimer : Characters like Bao Huan, Lin Jia, Shuai Chen and Chao Cheng are my own OC's special to this fanfic. If there's any future characters revealed in the original novel similar to them it's purely coincidental (I haven't read book 7, yet). I will casually add my own OCs and my online friends OCs to this book with their permission.

!!Another note!!: In Extra 1 i posted what my OCs look like in this book, check it out if you have difficulties imagining what they're supposed to look like

Chapter 8: The God-Pleasing Crown Prince and the Heavenly Crown-Princess Part 2

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

"Your grace?"

Shuai Chen entered your room with your favorite gown folded and your tiara ontop of it.

You rushed to him "Don't fold that! It's different from eastern robes!" You snatched the tiara and gown from his hands "I'm sorry my lady, i am ignorant when it comes to western clothing" He bowed his head down

"It's fine" you shook your hand "Help me do my hair" Truth be told, Shuai Chen also acted as your personal servant, helping you get ready. He's familiar with the routine now.

When you were younger and didn't have any consorts and concubines, your fathers would do your hair. Mei Nianqing was gentle. Jun Wu on the other hand, has no mercy. He would crane your neck almost snapping it just by brushing (Example is the video i placed above this chapter).

The whole process was torture, it got worse when Mei Nianqing took his leave and spent time on the mortal realm then Jun Wu every morning would try to rip your neck and head while doing your hair.

"I guess the good thing about having concubines and consorts is to help you get ready" you mumbled "What was that my lady?" you replied "nothing."

Shuai Chen was always gentle in combing, styling your hair and does it fast, he became top one because of this reason. Other concubines would be gentle but would take ages for it to be done.

"I've been meaning to ask, you're so skilled in this, how?" You didn't look away from the mirror and you could see him behind you, adding ornaments to your hair

"I'm pleased her grace loves my skill, but other than working in the pleasure district I'm also an opera actor. I got used to dressing up by myself"

When it was done you stood up, took a final look in the mirror and took your staff, turning it into a parasol. However the umbrella wasn't made out of oil paper, it was the western style, made out of fabric with ruffles at the end.

"My lady, forgive me for my boldness, but isn't it too early to dress up for the meeting?" You swinged your parasol back and forth "Tell papa i'll be taking a quick stroll in Xianle, wherever it is"

The swinging made formed massive air engulfing you "Alright, teleport me to the kingdom of Xianle!" and with a flash of light "Wait! my-" you were gone "-lady...hah..." He sighed

At the countryside of Xianle, a the breeze grew faster, making the people nearby shocked "Is there a storm coming?" one elder man said "Oh no, what about the fruits i just harvested? They'll be blown away!" a woman exclaimed

The wind circled and a silhouette came, as the wind died down it revealed you, holding the umbrella and dressed in the most exquisite dress.

To the people, traveling to the west and wear western attire was expensive, so expensive that even rich merchants and human royalty would go broke just by traveling. No money left in their wallets once they reached the clothing store.

You were royalty, an above all a royal god. Buying western dresses and gowns were like buying rice to you. Everyone let out an audible gasp seeing you.

Born-gods are different from ascended-gods, those who ascend cannot descend without a disguise. You and your brother are free to show up in a disguise or your true form.