The Archaic Gods (Teaser for Arc 3)

Major note: This is basically a short written about....well the title basically describes it. The profiles will be described in a formal way similar to the wiki (but I will insert some narrative that the author is speaking

IMPORTANT: The photos shown are just references, it doesn't immediately show their actual accurate appearances. That goes for you, reader, I know every reader has their unique appearance, whether it's your OC or actual self posing as (Name). And yes the photos are from pinterest.

༺•༻

The Four Archaic Gods are the four well known gods that are around a thousand years old, they were originally a group of seven, but the other three removed themselves from history. Their anecdotes, tales, poems, novels and other literature work are passed orally and rewritten as every century passes by.

Each of them possess strength higher than martial gods and has a unique background for their current status and how they rose to fame. They are well respected despite the surrounding rumors and fabricated lies mortals make to stain their image.

Current Four Members:
"The Philosopher"
"The Philantrophist"
"The Cosmologist"
"The Artisan"

The Philosopher
Main Article: Wu (Name)

Original title, the Heavenly Crown Princess, is the well renowned Philosopher of this millenia

Original title, the Heavenly Crown Princess, is the well renowned Philosopher of this millenia. She is the most famous member of the Archaic Gods out of the four and yet ironically, many dont recognize her reincarnation.

She is the very first Genderfluid princess of the (L/N) dynasty, a matriarchal family that rules the heavens. Her full alias is the God of Wisdom and Death. As a Philosopher, she questions the existence of every organism and thirsts for knowledge and answers to her questions. Her other weapon is a writing brush, believing on the saying that a pen is mightier than a sword.  But her main weapon, is her feared deathly scythe.

In her current life , she has forgotten the rules and lifestyle of a royalty. Forgetting her bloodstained past and unaware of her traumas in her past life. And yet, her craving for knowledge and thirst for blood hasn't changed.

She has ancestors from the southeast land of Maharlika (Philippines), Goryeo (Korea), Dongying (Japan) and Britannia (Britain). This is due to some of the previous emperors, consorts and concubines hailing from these lands.

Knowledge is her greatest ally and enemy, while death is her greatest obsession. 

Weapons: Writing Brush, Pen, Hairpin, Guns and Deathly Sythe

Combat Style :

The Philantrophist
Main Article: Wu (Brother's name)

The Philantrophist Main Article: Wu (Brother's name)