Chapter 25

You be like: I am never having my dick inside someone's hole, i am never having a dick inside my hole, i am never gonna carry a child inside me, I am never birthing a child, my whole bloodline dies with me- *ends up marrying a supreme ghost king and the strongest martial god*

Chapter 25: I Can do Both

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

Despite being a matriarchal family, the heiress must use their husband's last name.

It was tradition for a woman to take their husband's name, and surprisingly, the matriarchal family of the Heavens went with the flow. Which caused a huge uproar.

Imagine you were a lowly human, managed to fancy a god who's also a princess, she ends up marrying you, and changed her last name to yours. It was a huge ego boost.

And so, many devotees of the past generations of princesses offered their sons as concubines. Some who weren't even devotees, who worshipped other gods, forced their sons to ascend and seduce you. Which is why you have many male concubines.

To those parents, having their last name being taken by a powerful goddess was a dream. So their sons worked hard for the throne to become emperor.

The lucky ones, were the ones being put for arranged marriage, which is basically human royalty and nobles, had their last names written on history and sacred scrolls. Xie Lian was one of them.

Aside from being traumatized by other things, the imperial harem was a battlefield if you don't include swords and weapons.

Other than having nightmares of his past faults and white no-face, he has constant nightmares of being poisoned by one of the harem concubines. Everyone in the harem wanted Xie Lian to be gone for good. It was truly a living nightmare.

Centuries passed and he thinks collecting scraps and living in small houses was better than being surrounded by luxury in the heavens with concubines coming for his life and position.

Luckily, you got rid of the concubines by yourself. "Why bother going with this tradition when i barely pay attention to them? They're also harming A-Lian. Get rid of the imperial harem, at once, this is an order." you said with a sonorous voice.

And then Xie Lian was freed from the living nightmare of being the victim of concubines, until he fell from grace and got haunted by white no-face.

Now he wakes up in his small Puqi shrine by many knocks and voices outside, the sunlight hit his eyes and he immediately covered his face with one hand.

With the growing voices outside, he sat up and rolled up his bangs, he looked at you who still slept in your male form, he smiled and attempted to pat your hair, only to be interrupted by a man yelling and knocking loudly which irritated him.

He stood up and fixed his robes before opening the door swiftly, with a group of men and women standing before him. Some had bowls and plates in their hands, which was questionable.

"Good morning, Daozhang" the village chief greeted him "You see, the villagers who lived just below this hill claimed they smelled a fragrant aroma of delicious food last night. So this morning, all of them went to my house and requested to go together and see if there was still any remaining food left..."

Well that explains it. Xie Lian knew your cooking was like a drug, it's addicting. It was shocking for royalty like you to cook well, but Jun Wu trained his children to know basic life skills than just relying on servants. Even in your current life you practiced cooking again and regained your chef skills.

"Ah my apologies, there's no more left..." Xie Lian spoke with awkwardness, he never had people coming to his shrine directly asking for food, it was usually him asking for food.