Chapter 6

Chapter 6: The God-Pleasing Crown Prince and The Heavenly Crown-Princess Part 1

"Hahaha! How despicable, is this the life you've lived since your fiancee died!? I wonder if your -" And Hua cheng slammed his head again to the ground, not wanting to hear more of it.

However despite being headslammed alot, didn't stop him.

"See this statue i made just for you? I hope one day her grace will see this beautiful statue! hehehehehe...HAHAHA!" Qi Rong was obviously talking about the kneeling statue and it vexed Hua Cheng greatly.

"You...surely don't stop..." Xie Lian's patience was slowly waning "Of course i don't! Oh dear cousin...how i would love to see her face after she knows what you've been doing all these years" Qi Rong emphasize the word love, indirectly wanting to humiliate Xie Lian with your judgement

"Dear cousin, you are perfect and flawless, just like her. You used to be like her. Now you've fallen from grace! You're nowhere near as her anymore! You're not the same god-pleasing prince! You're a god-rotten prince!"

"Jun Wu is a hypocrite, Ling Wen is a cow, Lang Qianqiu is stupid, the Peis are sluts, water and windmaster are nasty bitches! That (Name) and her brother are two-faced shits-"

SLAP!

Xie Lian's patience was wearing thin and he slapped him. When Qi Rong insulted him, he was holding it in, but everytime he bringed you and Hua Cheng in his insults, Xie Lian loses control. Qi Rong wanted to make Xie Lian loathe himself by using you, he was aware of his feelings.

Qi Rong wants Xie Lian to hate himself by disappointing you. That was the main goal of all his slander. Xie Lian hates it everytime Hua Cheng and you get disrespected. That was the last chance Qi Rong had to shut up.

"How dare you...call her two faced..." Xie Lian's face had a shadow, his eyes glaring at his cousin on the ground "If I say something about you, Hua Cheng gets fired up and if I say something about him, you do the same! Now you both get all feisty when i say something about her!"

"Who says that we're not allowed to? Your insults are all nothing but clownery" Hua Cheng slammed Qi Rong's head to the ground once again.

"Hahaha..." Qi Rong was only alive after all that abuse because he wasn't alive to begin with, he was a ghost.

He sat up and continued to torment the now Lang Qianqiu, who transformed back to his original human form, gripping his sword tightly.

"You're such a good son, aren't you" Qi Rong looked at the glaring Qianqiu "Following the bloodline of stupidity, you pinned your own teacher inside a coffin without figuring who's behind everything! Prince my ass! Every heavenly official thinks you're more important than cousin prince! Yet you're no better than him-"

Hua Cheng slammed his head to the dirt, again. Even i can't count how many times he did it.

When all of that ended, with Lang Qianqiu throwing Qi Rong's current soul, or body, to the boiling pot, he left with the words: "I'll settle things with you later, Goushi"

Xie Lian recalled the memories of his Fangxin Goushi days, he watched Qianqiu grow up from a cheeky weak prince to a more dignified prince who subdued a robber easily and returned a pouch to its owner.

Every good things come to an end when Prince Anle, helped by Qi Rong, set up the bloody massacre of the Golden Feast. Xie Lian stepped in right in time and blamed himself as the one responsible to save the innocent Xianle citizens in Yong'an.

During his goushi days, on his free time, he reads books, most of these are random genres but it's mostly about you. Some books were titled as "The Life Story of The Heavenly Princess" some were exaggerated but still, it's about you. The books are just biography but some are just your own written works. In your past life you wrote stories and composed songs.