2

The next day Tae awoke, hearing her mom bang on the wall. "Y'all better come eat!" She shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

Tae shook the boys awake. "Mama said come eat." She stood up from the floor, where she had slept. Tim told her to leave him alone and let him rest. Dee, Derran, and Ja'Quan were already downstairs.

"This shit slap Ms G." Derran exclaimed.

"Boy watch yo mouth." She hit him.

"My bad mama." He laughed, cheeks fuller than ever.

"Y'all gotta hurry up. School start in less than a hour and y'all ain't even wash ya asses yet." Tae's mom expressed.

"Ight Ma Imma go take a shower after I eat then Imma ride with Q to school."

"Me?!" Ja'Quan had a mouth full of food, pointing to himself.

"Yes you, now come on." Tae finished the last bite of her food then washed out her dish. She took a quick shower while Ja'Quan waited for her on her bed.

"I'm going to the car, you taking too long." He walked out the room.

"Q." Tae spoke as soon as they were in the car. "Did we do something last night? Cus I remember going into the bathroom with you but I don't know what for." She squinted.

"Damn straight to the point huh?" Ja'Quan laughed. "We kissed Tae."

She wasn't at all surprised. Tae knew she felt something between her and Ja'Quan but she ain't know if he felt it too.

"Wait so I kissed you or?....." He told her he kissed her but she liked it. She smiled a little.

"We cannot tell Dee and them though." Tae said as she ran her hands up and down her thighs. Ja'Quan agreed knowing how they would react.  When Tae first met the boys they all agreed they wouldn't hook up with Tae. She was the only girl in the group so if she were to date one of them and they broke up, the group was afraid she'd make them pick sides.

"I gotta get to class." Tae rushed out of his car leaving him behind.

"Ashantae Griffin!" Mr Moore shouted. "Why are you on your phone in the middle of my lesson?"

"Um..maybe cus it's my phone. The fuck?" She snapped her neck.

"Put it away or go to the office." The tall white teacher pointed towards the door. Tae shrugged, getting out of her seat to leave the room.

On her way to the office she bumped into Dee's girlfriend Bri. "Watch where the fuck you going." Bri turned around.

"Girl boo." Tae rolled her eyes continuing to the office. When she got in there she saw Ja'Quan.

"Hey Q, why you in here?" She asked. He told her he was in there to sign himself out because he had something to do. He asked did she wanna come to his house after school. She accepted the invitation then made her way to the head principals office.

"Ms Griffin, what seems to be the problem?" Mrs Sheppero asked, looking at Tae through her glasses.

"I was texting my mom in class and Moore got mad." She huffed. "I told him I'd put it away as soon as I got done." She lied.

The principal told her she knew the school's policy about being on phones while in class and gave her a three day suspension. Tae was upset because she just got back from a week of suspension. She called her mom to pick her up. Her mom thought Tae did something really bad and was about to cuss her out until she explained what happened.

"Fuck that ugly ass teacher. I'm on my way." Her mother hung up.

As she sat in the waiting area, Derran spotted her. He wanted her to come to the skate rink with them after school but she told him she couldn't. She ain't tell him why though because he would've made a big deal out of it.

"Just let me know if you change yo mind." He hugged her goodbye while he watched her mom walk in the office to sign her out officially.

"I need something to wear." She skimmed through her closet. She was trynna find the perfect outfit to wear for Ja'Quan. She didn't wanna seem too thirsty but also didn't wanna look basic.

"Ok yep. This the fit." She geeked. Tae settled on a black thong onesie with cute gray jeans that made her ass look big.

She was gonna head downstairs until she got a text from Ja'Quan letting her know he wasn't gonna make it.

She sat on her bed in disappointment. Tae really wanted to see him and he canceled on her. Since she had no other plans, she called Derran asking could he come pick her up. He told her he'd be there in 15 minutes.

At the skate rink it was packed. There was a line from the counter where you got the skates, all the way to the front door. They got in late so they had to wait at least 15 minutes to actually get their skates.

"Y'all know why Jay ain't come?" Dee asked as he paid for the skates.

"Yea something bout a Cam, I think." Derran spoke.

"Not a Cam nigga. Cam.....His bitch." Tim stated. Tae was confused, she ain't know he had a girl but he was weird if he did.

"Yea my nigga said he boutta get some pussy tonight." Tim and Derran dapped each other up. "Now we just waiting on lil Tae Tae over here to get some." Tim cracked.

"Shut up boy." She slapped his hand as he rubbed her shoulder.

"It's ok Tae you gone get some soon." He bit his lip. Tae didn't even notice. She was focused on the calls and texts she got from Ja'Quan.

Tae put her phone in her purse then got up ready to go have fun. "Come on lets skate."

Later that night Ja'Quan texted Tae a total of 8 times asking why she wasn't answering any of his texts or calls. Tae never did reply to those texts, instead, she got in the shower then went to bed.