4

It was officially the weekend.

Tae got out of bed glowing. She just had dick for the first time and it felt good. "Good morning mama." She spoke to her mother who was sitting at the kitchen table like she always did.

"The hell you so happy for?" Ms G ashed her cigarette.

"Nothing." Tae skipped back up the stairs after finding something to eat.

She texted the group chat that included her and the four boys she was friends with. She asked them did they have any plans for the day. Everyone was busy except Dee but she didn't wanna see Dee after he let his girlfriend talk crazy to her. She wasn't mad or anything she just didn't feel like cussing him out for dating someone so ignorant.

"Q what plans do you have?" She texted in the group chat. He told her not to worry about it. This made Tae a little mad.

Nigga you going to see yo bitch today. Quit playing." Derran typed.

Tae left the group chat on read. She didn't even bother saying anything to that.

She sat on her bed thinking about last night. The more she thought, the angrier she became.

"Oh my god." She said aloud, sitting up on her bed. "This nigga used me as a quick fuck." She couldn't believe it.

"That dirty ass nigga." She shook her head, laughing. "It's cool."

The weekend passed now they were on their final week of school. The first few classes they had taught literally nothing. They just watched movies, ate snacks and played games all day so when lunch came around they really had no appetite.

"Wooh I'm so happy school almost over! Why is she here?" Tae exclaimed as she sat with the boys. It was just Dee, his girlfriend, Tim, and Derran.

"Where that nigga Jay at?" Derran scanned the cafeteria looking for him.

"There he go." Tim nodded his head in the west direction. Ja'Quan was walking over to the table with a light skin girl.

"Who this?" Dee asked.

"Not your bitch so don't worry bout it." Bri snapped.

"Seriously why is she here?"

"Hi everybody." The girl waved. The boys waved back, Tae looked her up and down. Ja'Quan introduced her to everyone before they sat down.

In class, Ja'Quan sat behind Tae. She had been ignoring him since she found out he was still with the girl he literally cheated on.

"Tae." He whispered trynna get Tae's attention but not the teachers. "Tae."

"Can I help you with something Mr Moore?" The teacher, Mr tanner, asked.

"Nah I'm straight." He sat back in his chair annoyed.

"Tae stop fucking ignoring me." He whispered once again. She kept ignoring him so he finally gave up.

After class Ja'Quan caught her right before she was about the go to the office to wait for her mom to come.

"Man Tae why the fuck you been ignoring me?" He yanked her arm. She screamed in pain as he did so.

"Q get the fuck off me." She pulled away. Tae refused to talk to him. He pissed her off so bad with the shit he'd been doing lately she could barely stand to look at him.

"What did I do for you to be ignoring me this hard Ma?" He asked. She just stared at him. If he didn't know what he did wrong, there was no point in her explaining because he would still think he wasn't wrong.

"Can you tell me?"

Tae's eyes moved behind Ja'Quan as she seen His girlfriend, Cam, approaching them.

"If you insist." Her eyes locked on him. "I've been ignoring you because you came to my house and fucked me good as fuck then had the nerves to introduce your girlfriend to me like you didn't." She admitted.

"What?" Ja'Quan turned around seeing Cam behind him.

"Baby..." She ran off before he could explain himself. He went after her but not before Tae grabbed his arm. He pushed her back against the lockers and ran after Cam.

Tae got home, disappointed but not surprised. She couldn't believe Ja'Quan pushed her that hard. Tae's back was aching so bad from the push, she went to look in her bathroom mirror seeing a big red mark across her back.

"Oh hell nah." She took a picture of the mark. After taking the pic she looked at the date realizing her period was supposed to start soon.

"Lord I hope this boy did not nut in me." She clasped her hands together.

Tae hopped in the shower to try and relieve the pain on her back but turning around letting the water hit it only made it sting worse.

She quickly turned the water from hot to cold. That didn't do anything either, her back still hurt like a bitch. She couldn't bare standing in the shower any longer so she got out, wrapping her towel around her body.

"Fuck." She began crying. Ms G must've heard her because a few minutes later she knocked on the door asking was everything alright. Tae told her mother that she was fine and was only crying because she seen a sad tiktok. Her mom believed her.

Tae sat on her bathroom floor crying for about 20 minutes before getting herself together.

She found her a pajama sat that covered her full back to hide the big mark she had on her back from Ja'Quan pushing her into the locker.

She got multiple notifications from the group chat but decided to ignore them. She put her phone on DND then went to sleep.