14

"Come on, we gotta go before we late." Tae yelled to Q, rushing him and Cam out of the house. To be honest she didn't really want them coming but Ja'quan was the father and Cam was his girlfriend so they had to come.

"Ight Tae stop rushing." Ja'quan yelled from upstairs.

After about 10 minutes, every one was in the car, ready to go. "Damn Q why I gotta sit in the back?" Cam complained. He told her it's because it wasn't her baby shower and she needed to sit back and be quiet.

"Where Dee say the place was at?" Ja'quan asked Tae.

"I don't know somewhere on the west side."

At the baby shower it was time to open gifts. "Who bought this ugly ass outfit?" Ja'quan held up a blue onesie with ruffled sleeves.

"I thought you'd like it Tae." Tim laughed.

"It's cute, but not for a boy." She laughed also as she opened the next gift. Cam kinda just stood there looking all mopey and shit.

"Q can we wrap this up? I gotta get to work before 7." Cam pulled on Q's arm.

"Ight Mami hold on I got one last gift for my sweet baby mama Tae." Ja'quan placed a blind fold over Tae's eyes. He led her outside making sure everyone else was following behind.

"Ok take it off!" Jaquan let go of Tae letting her remove the blind fold.

"Oh my god Q! You got me a fucking car?!" She jumped on him. "Thank you." Tae gave him a kiss on the cheek which upset Cam.

"I seen you looking up cars last week and thought I should surprise you. I got it custom covered too." Q rubbed his hands together.

Dee handed her the car keys and she hopped in, taking it for a spin around the block.

"You like it?" Ja'quan smiled.

"I love it Q."

After riding around the block one more time, everyone went back inside to clean up and put the gifts in Tae's car.

"Hey Tae can we talk?" Ms G asked.

"Lady what are you here for? Who the fuck even invited you?" Tae stopped cleaning up to face her mom.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for not believing you."

"Girl you went a month and some change not talking to me and now you wanna apologize? Bitch fuck you." Tae braked at her. Ja'quan noticed this came over to cuss Ms G out.

"Why you here?" He asked, arms folded.

"I just came to apo-"

"Aht aht bitch I don't care. Tae don't want you here so you can't be here." He kicked her out.

"Don't come back to me crying when he fuck yo dumb ass over again." She stomped away.

"You ok?" He asked. She nodded.

"Q can you get the rest of that stuff out the car?" Tae asked.

Ja'quan told her to hold on.

He and Cam were arguing because he made her a few minutes late to work.

Ja'quan told Cam her boss was over reacting.

"Imma make it up to you later I promise."

He told her he loved her and he'd check up in her in a little bit then hung up.

Tae was disgusted. "Ja'quan anton-"

"Ight Tae don't even." He laughed.

Jaquan helped her get the rest of the stuff out the car then sat on the couch.

"How you feeling Mami? The baby gone be here in a few more months." Ja'quan asked.

"I been a little stressed lately but not too much." Tae expressed, rubbing her stomach.

"Why you been stressed?" He asked while sitting up in the couch.

Tae told him it wasn't important. "Uh I'm boutta make something to eat, what you want." She tried to change the subject.

"Hell nah. You not boutta keep blowing me off like that." Jaquan aggressively pulled Tae back down on the couch when she tried to get up.

"Q get off of me." Tae winced in pain.

"No because ever since you moved back in you been acting hella weird. I'm sick of it." Jaquan stated, still holding onto her.

"And you got more aggressive nigga." Tae yelled.

"Tae who the fuck you taking to like that?" His hand moved from her arm to her neck. "Huh?!" He shouted.

Tae tapped his hand letting him know that she couldn't breathe but he didn't let go.

"Q. I ca- I can't breathe." Tae tried to push him away but couldn't.

"Listen Tae, I don't give a fuck! You always got a bitchy attitude I'm sick of it." He screamed in her face.

Tae tried not to cry. She knew if she did she wouldn't be able to breathe even more. "Let me go Q." She uttered as she felt herself about to pass out. Ja'quan noticed her face turning red and finally let go.

Tae quickly grabbed her phone, texting Tim telling him to come get her.

"Why, what's wrong?" Tim asked over the phone.

"I jus- Can you come get me please T?" She stood in the bathroom with the door locked so ja'quan couldn't stop her from calling Tim.

Tim told Tae he'd be there in 15-20 minutes and to be ready when he got out there.

"You really finna leave me Ma?" Ja'quan grabbed her arm but not as tight as last time.

"Yea because how it's looking... you might hurt me more than you just did." Tae pulled away.

"I'm sorry Ma, I ain't mean to be so aggressive. I been stressed lately too." He pleaded. She didn't care about shit he had to say.

"Can you let me know when you'll be back?" He asked before she walked out the door. She told him she'll see.

Tae heard Tim pulling up so she walked outside.

There's so many misspelled words in here 😭 i'm sorry guys i be writing most of this when i'm sleepy so bear with me