34

Bianca and Tim both stood up.

Tim wanted Bianca to explain the truth to Tae but she thought it'd be better coming from him.

"Somebody better explain to me whose damn kid that is." Tae placed her bags on the coffee table.

The more she looked at him the more she noticed the resemblances Tj and Tim had.

"Tim?" she pointed to him but kept her eyes on Tj.

"Tae we can explain." Bianca jumped in front of Tae before she popped of.

"He's the reason I moved away." she said, "He's Tim's son."

Tae took time to take a deep breath.

"Tim, you got a kid?" Tae asked him.

She wasn't mad at the situation, she just needed to get everything understood.

Tim told Tae he'd explain everything to her.

"This why I ain't want her coming over." Tim said.

"I ain't want you to find out about Tj until I told you."

Tae crotched down on the floor by the door.

"So, you moved away because you were pregnant with his baby?" she pointed to Bianca and Tim.

They both nodded in agreement.

Tae took in another deep breath "This happened before my feelings for Tim right?" she questioned.

Bianca and Tim looked at her as if she were dumb.

Obviously, it was before she and Tim did anything together.

"I can't be mad if you didn't cheat Tim." Tae spoke.

Bianca and Tim were both relieved.

"Trust me, you have nothing to worry about. Me and Tim were a long time ago." Bianca waved her hands in front of herself.

Tim agreed with her.

"Also." Bianca said, "I think I want to tell everyone I'm back." she smiled.

Tim and Tae gave each other a look.

No one spoke to Bianca for years.

There was nobody to update her on all the drama that had been happening in the friend group.

"It's been so much shit going on, that ain't really a good idea." Tim said with his hands folded together.

Bianca rose her eyebrow "What do you mean?" she asked.

Tim broke it down for her.

"While you were gone, Ja'quan and Tae had something going on. Long story short, Tae got pregnant, he shot her, she lost the baby, now she pregnant again with mine."

Tim left out a few minor details that without, made Tae seem like a hoe.

"Wait don't leave out how he dogged me, and I had to come live with you because he got another girl pregnant." Tae added.

All that information was too much for Bianca to take in.

She was stuck on the part where Ja'quan and Tae started messing around.

"It was a random night. We got high and played monopoly." Tae shrugged "Everyone else fell asleep and we did what we did." she shrugged again.

Tim looked at her in disgust.

"Y'all had sex with us there?!" his eyes went wide.

Tae laughed, "Boy no." she playfully hit him "We only kissed that time."