17

It was now 2 something in the morning, Dee came whispering through Tim's door. "Tim that crazy bitch outside. You got blick?"

Tim was still tired and didn't know what was going on until he heard shouting for Dee to come outside.

"Go get it from under the couch." He said before falling back to sleep. He heard a couple gun shots go off but he paid them no mind.

Now it was somewhere around 11 o clock, Tae was rushing to get ready for work. "Yo I can't find my phone." She frantically looked around. "Can one of y'all call it?"

Dee took at his phone and called Tae's. She heard muffled ringing from under the couch cushion. "Move." She hit Dee then grabbed the phone that was under the cushion he sat on.

"I'm late for work I'll catch y'all later." Tae headed out the door.

"So what happened with you and ole girl?" Tim asked as he rolled a blunt.

"I shot at her stupid ass and she left. What's happening with you and Tae? Y'all been fucking?" Dee asked.

"Nah. I can't fuck lil Tae Tae even if I wanted to." Tim lied. He passed the blunt to Dee then went to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Hm." Dee puffed the blunt. "You talk to Jay recently? I ain't hear from him in a couple days."

"Nah he ain't been fucking with us lately." Tim came back over to the couch with a cup in his hand. "Tae said she sick of his ass. Shit I don't blame her either."

Tae was now home and tired as ever. Tim knew how she was after work so she ran her a nice warm bath with bubbles and epson salt.

He gave her a full body massage while she talked about how everyone at work was working her last nerve and she was ready to quit.

"You know what would feel better than this massage?" Tae turned around so that she was now on her back.

"What you going on about now Tae?" Tim laughed knowing whatever was about to come out her mouth was bullshit.

"You can massage this pussy." Tae ran her finger down her chest as she bit her lip.

"Come on Tae I just wanted to give you a massage. Why you gotta turn it to that?" Tim said.

"Because I'm horny and from the way you was rubbing on this ass let me know, you are too."  Tae sat up on the bed.

"This the last time I promise." She smiled.

Tim was hesitant at first. He felt like Tae was purposely trying to get him in trouble with Ja'Quan. Tim wasn't afraid of him, Q was like his brother so him having sex with Tae was kind of like breaking the 'bro code'

"I don't know Tae. We can't keep doing this." Tim spoke. Tae told him she won't tell if he don't. He didn't want to but he agreed then proceeded to bend Tae over the bed.

Tim knew how Ja'Quan felt about Tae even if he didn't say it but Tim felt the same way about her, just without the aggression.

"Y-you sure you won't tell Q about us?" Tae stuttered. Tim covered her mouth. He wasn't trying to hear anything about Ja'Quan right now. He felt bad enough already.

"Naw." Tim shook his head.

Tim moved his hand because Tae got quiet but once she start throwing her ass back she got louder.

Tae was moaning so loud Tim had to cover her mouth so Dee wouldn't hear. Tae must've forgot he was there because she didn't even try to stay quiet.

"Tae shut yo ass up." Tim said as his hand cupped her mouth.

She bit his hand causing him to release her. Tae moans were filling the room as Tim went deeper in her stomach.

Tim tried to stop for a minute but Tae insisted they keep going because she was almost there.

Tae stayed as quiet as she could because she knew Dee was in the house but honestly she couldn't stay quiet for long, especially when she reached her point.

When Tae reached that point she screamed out words she hadn't even told Ja'quan yet. She had told Tim she loved him, not knowing if she actually meant it or not.

Tim didn't say it back, he was just as shocked as Tae.

Without saying another word, Tae got up and took a shower.

"Wow." Tim said once she was out the room.