Good Morning, Williams

"Sophie Anne Williams! What the hell did you do to me?! -Sooophiieeeeee!!!!- Shut up guys! I have to tell her something. Who the hell gave you the right to barge into my life unannounced and start messing everything up?! I had a good five years not trusting anyone with my heart, before you came along in those paint-stained clothes and sundresses. Stop laughing Jake! Williams, do you have any idea how hard Anna fucked me up? She was the first person I fell head over heels for. I never planned on getting married and having a family, but with her, I saw those things happening. I trusted her. I gave her my all. I never looked at anyone else. I spent all my free time with her. I wrote songs for her. I changed who I was for her. I got on one knee for her. I spent so many sleepless nights, wondering why filming always took so long. But I never said anything. I was always so understanding. I was like her little puppy dog, wagging my tail happily when she finally came home. It was all fine. Until... Until, like an absolute idiot, I decided to surprise her on our fifth anniversary. I drove for ten hours to her filming site. She was nowhere to be found on set. One of her co-stars said she was in her trailer. The biggest mistake I made, was going to that God forsaken trailer. I knocked, but there was no answer. I was going to knock again but then I heard... I'll never forget how I felt in that moment. My heart stopped beating. My lungs collapsed. I died. I barged into that trailer wanting to make sure that the sounds meant what I thought they did. They were both naked, drenched in sweat. The image is forever burned into my mind. If I thought I died seconds earlier... The pain was nothing compared to the scorching agony I felt when I actually saw her with another man. We broke off the engagement, of course. I packed up all her things for her and dropped them off in front of her parents' house. She didn't even apologize. She said that I never made her feel passionate about us. That I was too nice. That it was my fault that she cheated. So, I decided then and there that I would never again trust a woman. That I would never be the nice guy again. There was a reason that I never imagined myself marrying and having a family before. It's obvious that it was never in my cards to have those things. I've become exceptionally good at locking it all up. I used to be an expert at turning away any woman that wanted to start something with me. I became unapproachable. You might remember that. But then you came along and ruined everything! -Soooophieeeeeee!!!!!- Guys, shut up! Leave me alone. -Sophieeee, he wants to be aloooonee!- You guys suck. Shut up. Where was I? Oh, right. You fucking suck, Sophie Williams. I hate you! - Don't listen to him, Soph! He doesn't hate you! - Guys! Shut up! But they're right, I don't hate you. I wish I could, but I can't. Why did my heart start beating again when I met you? Why the hell did I start breathing again? Why did you have to revive me? I signed a DNR and you disrespected my choice. What is so special about you Sophie Williams, that would make me like this? I haven't seen you since your birthday and I have been trying to get you out of my God damn head. But there you are, rolling your eyes at me at every turn. It's only been a month and a half, but it feels like ten years. - SOOOOPHIEEEE!!!!- STOP IT! I'm not done yet. Why won't you text me? Why haven't you called? Do I mean so little to you? You are not the boss of me, Sophie Williams. You can't just decide that we won't see each other anymore. If I want to text you, I will. If I want you in my life, I will. I don't care if caring about you is the scariest feeling in the world! I will face my fears, because you are too precious, too rare to run away from. - Sophie, please just text him, or call him. He has been so fucking unbearable. - Yeah, if I have to hear 'Why won't she text me?' one more time, I will stab myself with my drumsticks. - I'm with CC. You broke him. Now fix it! - Give me back my phone, Lonny! I have to send it. -Fifty bucks, he doesn't remember this in the morning. - Oh, you're on. - Shut the hell up, guys. I'm not even that drunk-"

At the end of September, I received a voicemail from a very drunk Andy. It came out of nowhere, after a month and a half of radio silence. No calls, no texts, no surprise visits. It felt like the world's most painful breakup. I didn't know it was possible to miss a person this much. I kept seeing him everywhere I went. I can't possibly tell you how many times my heart skipped a beat because I thought I saw him somewhere in a crowd, only to realise that I was wrong. I've been going absolutely batshit crazy, wanting nothing more than to just hear his voice. His stupid Funko Pop wasn't helping my situation. Every time I walked past it, I had to force down a sob. I didn't have the heart to remove it from my sight though. I needed at least something to hold on to. And then he sends me a message. Without context. Without a follow-up. I'm guessing Jinxx won that bet, because if Andy remembered sending the recording, he'd have probably texted or called to apologize. But he hasn't. Three weeks have passed since then, and nothing. So, I replay it every night before I fall asleep. Because I miss his voice. I miss his cocky smirk. I miss his rudeness. I miss his 'have you eaten yet' texts.