Certified Pyromaniacs

"Hey, Sophie? Have you considered opening your own graphic design company?" Jake asked me on the night of September 22nd. We were all over at Ronnie and Sam's apartment, celebrating the birth of their son.

"That came out of nowhere," I chuckled. It truly did. We were talking about a reality dating show beforehand.

"Jake's right though. That would show that asshole boss of yours for suspending you over false accusations," Lonny commented.

"It wasn't his fault. The rumours really did shed a bad light on the company..." I tried defending my boss.

"Oh, please. He had no right to suspend you, legally speaking," Alice, Jinxx's wife told me.

"You should listen to her. She knows what she's talking about, you know," Jinxx said, putting his arm around her shoulders.

"Okay, but still... I don't know how to run a company, and where would I get clients? You guys have to stay at Wayne's company for another 18 months or so... And that's me assuming you'd want to deflect to my company after your contract is up."

"Of course, we'd deflect to your company. We're your biggest fans," CC said.

"And my band could also sign a contract with you," Alexandra, CC's wife smiled.

"See, you already have two clients," Jake said.

"Three. Falling In Reverse would gladly sign a contract with you," Ronnie added.

"See?" Jake repeated.

"When does your contract end, Radke?" Andy asked.

"A year from now."

"And what if my boss sues me for poaching clients?" I asked.

"Hello?" Jinxx said, pointing at his wife.

"I don't know, guys. I'll have to think about it."

"If you decide on starting a company, give me a call, okay?" Alice smiled.

"Deal," I grinned.

"How is Sam feeling?" Alexandra changed the subject.

"Sore. Tired. But she's totally in love with Theo. And so am I. Do you guys want to see some more pictures?" The newly fledged father asked. We all nodded, of course.

"Awh, he has your nose, Radke," Lonny said.

"And Sammy's eyes," Ronnie answered.

"I just hope he inherits my personality," Andy muttered.

"Hey!" Ronnie gave him a dirty look.

"One of you is enough. The world couldn't handle two Andy Biersacks..." I patted his back.

"Your wife is right, man. You are way too much," Jake snorted.

"Hey, don't look sad, Biersack. If there were two of you, you wouldn't be as special as you are now," CC tried comforting the frowning man-child.

"You don't want poor Sam to keep bickering with her son, do you?" Lonny asked.

"Oh, shut up. All of you," Andy crossed his arms and continued pouting.

"Hey, are you two still in need of a nanny tomorrow?" I changed the subject this time.

"We'll probably just skip the movie date," Alice shrugged.

"We can watch Lennon for you," I said.

"We can?" Andy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"For sure."